Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZvR Bertie is here! Sorry camera is at work so cell phone will have to do for now. Hes pretty cool, but is a bit plain. He will look good with the others though. :banana

2790294958_30d2742ba5.jpg

Great shot. Hope mine comes in this week!

I love it, but I think the complaint is because the paint aps on the Desert version are so detailed and varied. In contrast, for a much higher price, the paint job on this one is obviously not as detailed. They also coulda spent a little money on a few different accessories.

I received some of my parts for my custom Nom de Plume. Are Sideshow's heads bigger than other manufacturers? I got a Dragon gas mask off eBay, but I can't seem to get it onto a Sideshow head.

They can be... depends on the sculpt, but that's typically a complaint. Were you planning on using a specific sculpt, or will it always be covered by a mask? Dragon heads are cheap and you can use them on Sideshow bodies.

They can be... depends on the sculpt, but that's typically a complaint. Were you planning on using a specific sculpt, or will it always be covered by a mask? Dragon heads are cheap and you can use them on Sideshow bodies.

I'd probably leave it on all the time. So any Dragon head will work with no alterations?

All right well the 3 Bramble versions and the Noir de Plume will be going online soon at bambalandstore.com. :D

Which versions are there of Bramble btw? MERC, Euro Div. and ??

Yup that's all we know for Bramble there's still one version we haven't seen. Hopefully Les Mort starts shipping soon.:chew

Did any of you guys that were at SDCC notice what the bullets for Bramble's chain gun were made of? Did they look individually molded or did it look like one piece? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Back