Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo Hoo! Got the notice that this bird has flown!!! Can't wait for it to land.

idw1.jpg

:banana

me too. cant wait. im going to cook and eat that delicious bird.

i cant believe how popular the bertie stuff is...someone on the Spawn.com forums showed me the Ashley Wood stuff and we have been selling like 4-8 of each version every two weeks since June...I like them so much that I am buying a set for myself to display..the Les Mort figure looks good too....they are just BIG!!

Yeah. If the company takes off, this will be their second most limited figure. Best looking one too IMO.

I wasn't impressed with it in person, imho. Dirty Deeds and Desert have way more detail, and are more visually appealing.

...even though this one is from ZVRVA, which was amazing, and is my favorite design, I just can't warrant the $ for the detail we get.

I wasn't impressed with it in person, imho. Dirty Deeds and Desert have way more detail, and are more visually appealing.

...even though this one is from ZVRVA, which was amazing, and is my favorite design, I just can't warrant the $ for the detail we get.

It does look to have less detailed paint aps than ther other 2, but the paint scheme is what sells it. Suweeeeeet!:banana

These were pushed back to Oct if ordering through Sideshow... bummer is that the Samaritan was as well, that will make for $700 right there :google

Dark Shadow is always the best price... especially when you factor in the low shipping. Also, Adam is great... I had a figure arrive damaged, he had a replacement out to me and in hand w/in a few days.

ZvR Bertie is here! Sorry camera is at work so cell phone will have to do for now. Hes pretty cool, but is a bit plain. He will look good with the others though. :banana

2790294958_30d2742ba5.jpg

:lol This is the only figure I've seen many pics with the middle fingers sticking out :lol

Back