Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Nom de Plume is getting into the $400-$500 range, I've written him off. I ordered some parts recently so I can build my own. I'll post pics and a parts list as soon as I can get him finished.

I just got a few parts from Toy Anxiety yesterday and I was blown away. I can see how people would be into the 1/6 military figures. :rock

You do know they will be doing another issue of the Noms in September. 75 this time instead of 50.

Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted one of them on top of building your own. Can't wait to see pics of yours!!

Yeah, I'm checking everyday to see if he goes up for sale. It's still fun trying to build my own. If nothing else, Nom can have a soldier to fight with him. :lol

Maybe it's just me but I hadn't seen these photos yet.

2731363365_63162fd594_o.jpg

LESMORT2.jpg

Compared to some of the older pictures i'd seen he's looking extremely badass these days.

I hadn't seen those either. Looks pretty good, and he's got extra hands which is nice (their product details are non-existent, huh?)

I notice that one says "Coming Sep" and the other "Coming Aug." Do I smell a delay?

I hadn't seen those either. Looks pretty good, and he's got extra hands which is nice (their product details are non-existent, huh?)

I notice that one says "Coming Sep" and the other "Coming Aug." Do I smell a delay?

I hope not! And I did not get any mail beyond the one saying Les Mort would be shipping at the end of August so I think the release is still on track.

Great pictures! I am really looking forward to him! :D

So what body did they use for this guy? The tailoring looks really good and I like the added wires to the scarf and coat.

Back