Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if these have been posted, but here are some great pictures of Les Mort from an eBay auction. They also say the ES is 100. It'd be nice if that's true.

SaintOfVengeance%20(2).jpg

SaintOfVengeance%20(3).jpg

SaintOfVengeance%20(4).jpg
SaintOfVengeance%20(5).jpg
SaintOfVengeance%20(6).jpg

Man he looks cool... I'm hoping they don't sell out before Friday. I really need to get one of these :rock

Man he looks cool... I'm hoping they don't sell out before Friday. I really need to get one of these :rock

If they sell out before you get one, let me know. I ordered two hoping he'd be worth flipping, but doesn't look like it so far. Just my luck. :lol

If they sell out before you get one, let me know. I ordered two hoping he'd be worth flipping, but doesn't look like it so far. Just my luck. :lol

Cool, I may hit you up then :duff Or if you are stuck with 2 I'd be fine just working something out with you so you aren't stuck with an extra.

Ashley says that IDW is putting up the last of the SDCC Berties for sale. Sounds like they will be gone soon.

Looks like there's still 40 left. I'm still trying to decide if I want one of these or one of the Bertie's Sideshow has listed. Just not sure I'm ready for multiple Berties just yet until I know what other figures are coming. :google

Cool, I may hit you up then :duff Or if you are stuck with 2 I'd be fine just working something out with you so you aren't stuck with an extra.

It's yours if you want it. Since we're both in Oklahoma, it wouldn't have far to go from me to you. :D

Looks like there's still 40 left. I'm still trying to decide if I want one of these or one of the Bertie's Sideshow has listed. Just not sure I'm ready for multiple Berties just yet until I know what other figures are coming. :google

Considering there were only 100 this is not a stellar sale for them. I bought 2 of them and am already regretting it.:sick

Back