Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the design of the zombie ^^^^er. That's my favorite bertie design. I'd buy it if it was say, $250. To me, the brambles will have the same, if not more detail than it does, yet they will be cheaper? That just surprises me. Sure, fewer accessories... but still.

As far as his money, i'm sure as a customer and fan, he's probably not going to be 100% truthful and sincere with me :lol. But, he seemed pretty genuine, and even did the roll of the eyes :lol

Cheaper? How did you get that info? :D

Cheaper? How did you get that info? :D

x2 Ashley stated in his blog that the Brambles would be cheaper than the Berties. So I'm hoping for under $300 shipped!

Well, got my notice for the Dirty Deeds and Desert Bertie from SSC!! 18 days!! But might just cancel and got to DSC like someone had suggested earlier for way cheaper!

x2 Ashley stated in his blog that the Brambles would be cheaper than the Berties. So I'm hoping for under $300 shipped!

Well, got my notice for the Dirty Deeds and Desert Bertie from SSC!! 18 days!! But might just cancel and got to DSC like someone had suggested earlier for way cheaper!

Crap! I thought these were pushed back to October in the last newsletter?

They were and now they are coming in 18 days!!! AHHHH! Should be here just in time for my spending paycheck though!! Woo!

The first is usually my bills paycheck and I eat Ramen and hotdogs for 2 weeks! lol

hmm.. getting worried. IDW said they shipped my ZvR Birtie on the 20th... still hasn't showed up. It said 4 to 7 days. and they never gave me a tracking #. :(

All hail the man!! ME :D

I accept praise in the form of unopened Berties. PM me for my address.

Ashley Wood said:
3A Update: Next week will see Les Mort shipping out, and shortly after that the pre-order for Noir de Plume will occur, no day or time just yet. Once the Noir pre-order is done. the Deep Powder Bramble pre-order for an early october release will take place. We have some more surprises in store very soon, all this as just the beginning...

Bramble box art!!

brambleboxart1yx9.jpg

brambleboxart2ki6.jpg

Ashley Wood said:
WWR Comic Update: The first issue of WWR will hit drop Jan 2009, published by IDW. I'm sure your thinking ^^^^ Ash, you cant do a monthly comic, but I say, if Jim Lee could do it on Batman I can ^^^^ing do it on WWR. Previews and stuff from me and Joe soon. Feel free to print out the attached the image and put it up in your local library, book shop, comic shop, lamp post, no need to ask, I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

wwrweb1xm3.jpg

Hells yeah! Finally one I can start at the beginning with!!

Hmm the box art is from the Euro Division colorscheme and he says Deep Powder will be released for pre-order after Noir De Plume, so does this mean Deep Powder is not a colourscheme but just a name for the Brambles? I am confused....

SpawnFan, I think he is saying the Deep Powder Bramble will be available for Pre-Order right after the Noir goes up.

Just because he's showing different box art doesn't mean anything. He could not be finished with it yet, or doesn't wat to release it because we haven't even seen that paint scheme yet. He probably wants to keep it under wraps until the PO.

Well I hope so or else this whole thing is gonna get real complicated! :D

I will have to keep an eye out for a pic of Deep Powder as I am probably gonna get only one Bramble......unless Deep Powder is vastly different then Merc and Euro in which case I will be screwed. :eek:

Back