Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we now know what all three versions of the bramble will look like, I think I'm gonna go with the MERC version (left).

In finding these pics I also read that they will be making a Zombie Chick 12" figure as well!! :rock

Where did you read that about the Zombie chick?

I saw a teaser pic at 3A that leads me to believe that they will be making an Amazon figure in November.

:chew

Where did you read that about the Zombie chick?

I saw a teaser pic at 3A that leads me to believe that they will be making an Amazon figure in November.

:chew

I'd definitely get a amazon figure!! Its going to be hard to get it "comic" accurate. Kudos if they do.

This is why I love Ashley's work! Just crazy, crazy cool stuff! Bucktooth square robots with Berties!!

Damn, I wish I knew where to get some of his originals, especially these crazy oil paintings!! I would definitely spend the money on it!!!!

bamsepnv1.jpg

No kidding. I was watching this one hoping I could bid on it, but that was way out of my league. Love the baby on top. :lol

He has put up original paintings and sketches on bamba a few times. I really regret not getting a sketch as they were pretty reasonable.

Has anyone received an email about their Les Mort shipping? I couldn't remember if I got an email about Bertie shipping or not.

Back