Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..

Well since I have not seen this info on here yet I'll post it.

The Noir de Plume is the last release of a Noir/Nom figure, he will be released in an edition size of 75 :eek: he will come with a black 3A T-shirt! :D

Deep Powder is probably the first Edition of the Brambles the other 2 to follow.

And a 3A Associates program will begin in December with exclusive figures and discounts at the bambalandstore!! :D :woo

:chew

https://www.threeaonline.com/#

noirtime.jpg

I like the Noir better, looks more faithful to the artwork, the other one was too clean.

Found this on Toysrevil's photopage...

2801807677_abd7b1d7bd.jpg

So we now know what all three versions of the bramble will look like, I think I'm gonna go with the MERC version (left).

2788564175_16b0c9b66e_o.jpg

In finding these pics I also read that they will be making a Zombie Chick 12" figure as well!! :rock

EASY pass on Noir and i'm not too keen on that version of Bramble either.

*Edit* I just read the fine print on that new Bramble photo.

I'm not really liking the look of Noir, so that may be a pass. I do like the Merc Bramble a lot, though.

I just don't understand why the Deep Powder Version is being hid from us and it's the one coming out the soonest. Kind weird.

Wonder if they will de a NYCC or SDCC version of the Brambles??!!

Aww ^^^^ing hell you gotta be kidding me!! I can't preorder the Noir!! I am at work at the time the pre-order goes live! :monkey2

Can anyone preorder one for me? customizer? jon? Sickboy? Anyone? :monkey2

Last edited:
Back