Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the Desert Rat version on order since Sideshow first offered it and last night I ordered the Dirty Deeds too. I think it have a problem because it seems like there's a lot of Ash designed stuff coming out soon.

God, I know. I'm sad I missed the Nom de Plume orders, but there's another robot coming out and I don't know if I can exert the necessary self-control to not buy it.

God, I know. I'm sad I missed the Nom de Plume orders, but there's another robot coming out and I don't know if I can exert the necessary self-control to not buy it.

Lets just hope it's cheaper than Bertie. There is also the Les Mort 13 1:6 figure...:banghead

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!​

If someone here is going to be hitting up SDCC, please let me know, as I would love an IDW SDCC Exclusive Bertie!! He looks so awesome!! Please someone help me out. I'll give you some extras cash for your troubles and get you the money before you go, as long as you promise to try very hard to get me one.​

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP!!!!​

There are only 100 of them and they ^^^^ing rock!!!! They will only be available at the IDW booth.​
IDWBERT.jpg

Here is a pic of Les Mort 13 and the IDW SDCC Exclusive Bertie!!!!

lesad1.jpg

idw1.jpg

idw2.jpg

idw5.jpg

That Les Mort figure is sick looking, hope I can get one when they come out :rock

And the above pictures aren't working for some reason.

So what is going on with that Les Mort 13 fig? Is that a SDCC limited exclusive too?!!
I hope not...:( :(

In the pic that Ashley showed there was a medicom logo. So if they have something to do with either his creation or distribution he should be easier to find than Nom was.

In the pic that Ashley showed there was a medicom logo. So if they have something to do with either his creation or distribution he should be easier to find than Nom was.

I didn't see a Medicom logo.

But I'm sure this will be produced by 3A, just like Nom. But there were only 50 of Nom, that's why he was so hard to get ahold of. And he was only for sale on the Bambaland website. Hopefully there will be a full run of Les.

And Ashley said last night that he will be producing a zombie too!!!!!

SDCC Exclusive Berties are up for Pre-Order somewhere special!!! :banana:banana PM me and I'll tell you where if you can help me out!!

They are for SDCC Pick-Up only though!!! If someone will get me one today, I'll pay you on Friday and give you some extra for your troubles!!!! Or I'll ship you a EX Thing PF on me!!​

PLEASE GOD HELP ME OUT SOMEONE!!

idwbertie1iy8.jpg

idwbertie2wg1.jpg

Last edited:
Back