Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plane ticket, show ticket and $350 plus the added bonus of Ashley Wood's autograph. If only I had the money for this venture.

Plane ticket, show ticket and $350 plus the added bonus of Ashley Wood's autograph. If only I had the money for this venture.

I am gonna be in Orlando from the 25th of July till the 7th of August and I should have my Bertie before I go....should I buy a planeticket from Orlando to San Diego and a 1 day SDCC pass?

Hmmm.....:monkey5

In all honesty, i'll be at the CON, and I love this thing... BUT, I just really can't justify paying $350 for 1 piece at the CON. I'd rather blow that money on a lot of other stuff.

Good luck to those who get one though. :duff

ap_F23_20080710024153208.jpg

How much do you guys think this will go for?:banana

That's about what I was thinking. Under $100 would be great since I just bought 2 Berties.

$150 is pretty steep, but since its a 50 limited edition I guess its kinda justified. I hope mort 13 is cheaper and easier to acquire. if he's around $100 then I am down for one. Anyone know mort 13 is part of the zombie robot series or from another comic?

Which is what I thought, but on Ahsley's Blog, the Mort picture has a Medicom logo on it. I am actually hoping against Medicom being involved, but we will see. Fingers crossed AW fans!!!

And a shameless AW artwork bump!

ddbertiesuh1.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool

God, I can't wait until some more HC books come out!! A very good way to spend my money! I just wish I had enough to own a large original print or painting!!

Back