Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks about the NYCC Deeds, as no one is even trying to flip him on eBay!! That is good I guess, as only true fans got them! Bastards!!! I want one!! Way cooler than the IDW version, even though I am trying to get my hands on him!

Nice, the SDCC one is sick... although I do prefer the overall look of the Dirty Deeds version so I can live with the less exclusive one. Although the bloody NYCC would have been sweet :rock

From the blog...
"See more at SDCC and on the San Diego Bambablog that starts 22nd of july."

P1060385.jpg

Why is there so much temptation to spend so much money on robots that look like animated trash cans/water heaters?

/starts counting pennies

Cool! Bramble is gonna be 15". :D

Btw is it just me or are they going waaay too fast with these figs?!
I mean they just released 4 different Bertie's, sold out of Nom de Plume, announced Les Mort 13, now Bramble and there is a zombie coming soon!

I mean I make alot of money but I'm not sure if I can keep up! I need a better job lol.

Cool! Bramble is gonna be 15". :D

I mean they just released 4 different Bertie's, sold out of Nom de Plume, announced Les Mort 13, now Bramble and there is a zombie coming soon!

I mean I make alot of money but I'm not sure if I can keep up! I need a better job lol.

I feel the same way and given the low production numbers you feel like if you don't buy it soon you will miss out.

I seriously don't understand what's so cool about them, and why are they $300...

Because they are more pieces of art than toys like SSC and HT and Medicom produces. While I like all the other stuff, this is just on another level.

And you don't have to like them, we do and we love them!!

Because they are more pieces of art than toys like SSC and HT and Medicom produces. While I like all the other stuff, this is just on another level.

And you don't have to like them, we do and we love them!!

You say right :rock

They are designer toys, just like the HT apexplorers/copperhead (and more) ;).

It's not just you. That's the main thing that's keeping me from getting into this line. I can afford to get one or two of these. Maybe more if I cut back on other stuff. But it looks like it's going to be incredibly expensive to keep up with this line, not to mention frustrating because of the low edition sizes and exclusives. Price them $200 apiece and I'd be on board.

It's not just you. That's the main thing that's keeping me from getting into this line. I can afford to get one or two of these. Maybe more if I cut back on other stuff. But it looks like it's going to be incredibly expensive to keep up with this line, not to mention frustrating because of the low edition sizes and exclusives. Price them $200 apiece and I'd be on board.

Hmm well the Bertie's were $250 at some places and Nom de Plume was only $150 and so far only the SDCC Bertie exclusive and Nom de Plume were super limited in quantities .
So let's hope Les Mort 13, Bramble and the upcoming Zombie are gonna be somewhat more available. :eek:

NYCC bertie was limited to 50 ;).

You can also count the 40 of each regular edition which came with a giclee.

This guy is cool, not sure about the Bramble yet and im going to make my own Non de Plume and some other troops to go with this guy.

IF FOUND RETURN TO HELL

DirtyDeeds.jpg

Back