Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brambpack2.jpg

this just looks so freaking cool! I wonder if this will be sold separately with the rumored weapons pack?

I'm really wanting to get into this line, but I don't follow the comics at all. Where should I start comic wise? I've got my eye on a Noir de Plume and I'm thinking about ordering the Bramble if all goes well this week.

Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here, been an Ashlee fan for a long time!
Have just found your discussion about Ashlee toys.
I have now Bertie (Desert Rat), Les Mort and just received Bramble.
But there are some problems, with my Bramble. Ashlee promised to first customers a signed print, but I haven't received one :(( Just contacted them at bambaland, but as we know bambaland customers service is kinda ignorant and slow :((

And what is number and where is the unique number on your Brambles?

Here is mine :)
CIMG5673.jpg

Between the boxes? I will check later this evening, thanks for the advice!

I love the pic too, but the Pomeranian is quite afraid of the Bramble and was barking on him constantly :))

And where to find unique number of the Bramble? On the boxes or on the figure itself?

Sick Boy 82,

Ok, I will check it, as soon as I will be at home. :)

And where to find the serial number of the Bramble? Kinda excited to have #1 :)))))

That's interesting.......it looks like your bramble allows you to bend his elbows. I can't do that with my mine. I can only twist arms around. Hmmmmm

I had a lot of paint sticking on mine. Just move everything slowly and the paint will get loosened up enough to move everything!. My fingers are first were stuck crazy stiff.

Back