Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, no prob man. I mean come on, if your Brambles & Berties can't make obscene gestures, whats the point of having them??!! :lol

You mean they can be used as sex toys? :google

:monkey5:monkey5

I'm officially impressed with the Bramble. Can't wait for the Dirty Deeds and SDCC exclusive Zombie Killer to come in. So whats a freak gotta do to join the Ashley Wood SSC group?

No I won't sleep with Ill_Jedi!! :nono

announcefinal.jpg

:D

And the brambles aren't numbered ;).

Anyone know where I can score a Dirty Deeds below retail (besides eBay)? I'm thinking of jumping head first into this line and he's on my list!

Cheack ebay, they are actually cheaper than most retailers right now.

I got mine from a board member for under $300 shipped, so check here too.

I purchased one here

COLLECTORS WORLD STORE

Thing is they won't be shipping mine out til sometime in November which sucks really. They place orders directly from the manufacturer soon after an order is placed with them apparently.

Or you can start with a WWR Bertie from the IDW Website!! He is pretty much a Dirty Deeds Bertie with a different paint scheme. But he's also $350.

Good luck on the hunt man!! :rock

Yeah I love that paint scheme, but really don't want to spend that kinda money when I'm about to drop $350+ on the Noir de Plume. I was hoping to snag one in the $250 range, but that doesn't look possible.

Yeah, all the IDW SDCC Berties are in the $500 range because all of them I've seen on eBay are signed by Ashley from SDCC. And the Noir will not be going down in price anytime soon from what I can see. With so few of him and his price jumping so high in the first few days of people getting him also just shows how popular Ashley's stuff is really getting.

So from now on, I'd buy them when his stuff comes out or risk spend $350+ dollars on stuff that's pretty much brand new!!

Hi everyone, I am also getting into Ashley's figures in a big way. I have the bloody dirty deeds & desert combat Berties, nom de plume, les mort 13 and the deep powder bramble. The latter is still boxed as the only way to get this was to swing it as a Christmas gift!!! A bit worried about the joints being a bit stiff though. I found with my Berties that they loosened up quickly so hopefully it is the same with Bramble.

Yes, Bramble will loosen up after a little movement. I was worried in the beginning too, but he did lossen up with a little bit of work.

Just watch out for his thigh area ball joint, as mine was very unforgiving and almost cracked!!!!

HOLY SHIZZAM!!!! Huge news from Ashely!!!!

Ashley Wood's Blog said:
3A Info

November will see the pre-order for the Tomorrow Kings, there will be 5 variations of the figure, shirt, hair color, facial details etc, it will be blind box, unless you buy a set etc, the details are being worked out ! December will see the 3A Associates club go on sale ( Limited to 100 members ), a super cool figure that will launch a new line will be the swag when joining along with a t-shirt, store discount and other ^^^^.. Then starting Jan 09 there will be a 3A release every month sometimes more as we move along.

I will be looking into getting the 3A website properly done soon so it can be a hub for 3A info and forums etc. 3A is super small and we are stretched as it is, but we are on it !

DAMN!!!! Must get a set of TKs!!!! Can't wait to sign up to be an Associate!!!! This line is gonna get out of ^^^^ing control!!!! W00T!!!!

I know, I changed my PayPal to CC, so I'll be fine. But I'm starting to save now. I figure $130 a pop, so 5 will be $650 or so. No bad for a badass set of figures. Then I figure in December for the Associates, it'll be about $200 just cause of what he's selling.

But I am so excited for this, I almost crapped my pants last night when I read that!!!! Cried and crapped!!

A true pre-order system where you don't have to pay $150 to $300 and have to wait a month or two for it to ship.

In my eyes. And others.

Not trying to stir trouble, but curious how that is such an issue for some? The money is going there regardless, so whats the difference? Unless you are living check to check, I cant see how paying sooner is worse than paying later.

For me, at least paying later gives me the time to accumulate some money. With my luck, there's always something that comes up that involves money and when the pre-order comes, I don't have $$$ in my account.

Not trying to stir trouble, but curious how that is such an issue for some? The money is going there regardless, so whats the difference? Unless you are living check to check, I cant see how paying sooner is worse than paying later.

No worries.

I'm definitely NOT living check to check, to say the least. BUT, my point is that money upfront isn't always the best case scenario. I'd prefer a PO system like Sideshow has, BBTS has, etc. You never know when something could go wrong with a product, and shipping might be scaled back a few months. I'd rather have that $300 in pocket than floating out there for that long.

I can see Bagels point. Say you don't want them all of a sudden or something comes up and you need to cancel them to get your money back. You are SOL because of his no refund policy.

But I can also see AW's and 3A's side of things. With these being so limited and I'm sure they have had people come back and cancel stuff and have to pay the cost themselves. Not good for them. Especially cause these to me are the best and most worth it money-wise in the 1/6 of everything I've seen!!

With them comig through in a timely fashion so far, I'm ok with paying up front. But yeah, the first time we get something pushed back 3 or 4 months from it's supposed ship date, you know I'll be here complaining like crazy! :lol

Back