Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Zack!! :rock

I'm officially impressed with the Bramble. Can't wait for the Dirty Deeds and SDCC exclusive Zombie Killer to come in. So whats a freak gotta do to join the Ashley Wood SSC group?

No I won't sleep with Ill_Jedi!! :nono
Damn, I already had my pants off. :( :lol

Since you were nice enough to help me out at SDCC, you are in. :cool:

HOLY SHIZZAM!!!! Huge news from Ashely!!!!

DAMN!!!! Must get a set of TKs!!!! Can't wait to sign up to be an Associate!!!! This line is gonna get out of ^^^^ing control!!!! W00T!!!!
Just saw the info you posted, not really crazy about the 'Blind Box' variants, I don't want to pay for something that I might not want and I shouldn't have to buy all of them to get the one I do. :mad:

I do however like the idea of th associates club, I'll definitely be getting in on that! :rock

Just saw the info you posted, not really crazy about the 'Blind Box' variants, I don't want to pay for something that I might not want and I shouldn't have to buy all of them to get the one I do. :mad:

I do however like the idea of th associates club, I'll definitely be getting in on that! :rock

Yep, blind boxes suck. Looks like I'll be saving some money.

Hi all,

I have read the news in Ashley Wood's blog. Anyone has an idea, how would be the process of becoming 3A associate? Paying money on entering the club or they will select among people who bought the most stuff from Bambaland? It would be the worst, because I have bought some stuff on ebay and only two figs from Bambaland :(
Any ideas?

I heard a rumor about something and a bed but well who knows, there is not a lot of informations for now ;).

Help a newbie out with some info guys. So where will we be able to sign up as an Associate and order the TK's? I would appreciate a link to Wood's blog. Just wanna make sure I'm on track. God this line is already addicting. :horror

Thanks I-Jedi! :rock

Oh and Happy Birthday SICKBOY82!!! :chew

DannieDarKo said:
...God this line is already addicting. :horror

Thanks I-Jedi! :rock[/B]
Damn right it is!And you're welcome!! :rock

As for the Associates thing, no details on that yet, but I'm sure once there is it'll be posted here or in the Group.

Using my new $1k worth of camera equipment, here are just a couple of shots I took tonight. God, I am so loving both me new Bramble & Bertie!!

2976936351_3a8bee5336_b.jpg

2976935923_bf5efcd72a_b.jpg

glad DD found a good home and a friend, Good shots, Zack. :D

My Dirty Deeds just got here thanks to quick shipping from my man Ed! No need for pics since my photo skills suck! I will say that this line is SICK and I can't wait for my Noir to be here next week. Now I just need to secure a Bramble and the SDCC Bertie exclusive and I'll be set!

I don't have a photo tent or a high dollar camera, so my pics are mediocre. Here's my new Bertie...

COMIN' AT YA GaNgStA STYLE

Bertie003.jpg

Bertie002.jpg

Cool shots guys. Sick Boy, ever try using gels?

Anyways, here is a photo by dedguy posted at mediworld. thought the poses were great, and his bash/custom is sweet too.

2987203957_9e9b57dfcc_b.jpg

Damn, love his poses for sure!!!!

I actually bought a green gel sheet, but that ^^^^ing 580EX II flash eats batteries like Cartman eats Cheesy Poofs, so I haven't got to use it yet!! I'll get some more this weekend and break out the Zombies too. And maybe get a red gel sheet too.

And I keep forgetting to break out Mort. I've had him for like a month and he's still in his original packing box.

Master Monkey.... Thats and Awesome set up!!! :rock

All these pics make me want a DD. I have the CC edition... but If I get another one.. I know 2 won't be enough! :sick

Back