Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds very real to me :(
I was actually dreaming about this figure. And I can't afford to buy it from scalpels for 600$+...

My reasons:
Because in the associates club, there are 100 people and signing up starts in the end of December. But it's written that they will be sending Blanc in December already.
And do you remember what Ashley wrote? Blanc knows who have been nice (it means probably that they know, who has bought most figures from Bambaland.

It sounds very real to me :(
I was actually dreaming about this figure. And I can't afford to buy it from scalpels for 600$+...

My reasons:
Because in the associates club, there are 100 people and signing up starts in the end of December. But it's written that they will be sending Blanc in December already.
And do you remember what Ashley wrote? Blanc knows who have been nice (it means probably that they know, who has bought most figures from Bambaland.

Why couldn't you just lie to me. :lol

Tell me it's going to be ok.......................:monkey2

Sorry! :))
Of course everything would be fine :)
Eventually :)
I'll go and try to raise my mood with new Dexter S3 episode.

Yeah, I like mine too.
But I would appreciate if he had the blade or some kind of kick ass katana, like in the DD version.

From Ashley's blog

3A will be offering the Tomorrow Kings pre-order in the last week of Nov, 120 bucks shipped to your door via EMS. TK comes with a large ass severed robot head. Images and what-not very soon.

0-00-008.jpg

Be a good boy Dannie and I'll let you buy my Blanc. I've been VERY good to Ashley. 5 Les Mort's, 2 SDCC Berties, Noir, Bramble.

Ed, I can't believe you! Traitor! I've been very good to you in this line too! DD Bertie and SDCC Bertie. Heck, I may be interested in a Les Mort if you come down on the price:naughty.

I was reading through one of Ashley Woods books and came across the 'Roger Alen - Merc' story, where it is covered how Nom came across the Dirty Deeds Berties......it refers to him finding 12 of them....!! who knows perhaps there will be 12 variants :naughty I doubt it though........:horror

an excellent price there, mine is still in transit and should be here this week with a bit of luck..........I have a spot all ready for it here.

Back