Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my theory on the blanc figure.....

It'll be a free bonus figure to those that buy a box set of the 5 tomorrow kings figures

Here's my theory on the blanc figure.....

It'll be a free bonus figure to those that buy a box set of the 5 tomorrow kings figures

I like your thinking Karma. But, i'll be damned if I'm buying all of those. Blind boxing 5 variants? F that.

And this white Nom? In my opinion, retarded. They need to stop with the variants now. Nom was great. Noir was even better. Should have been it.

"3A will be offering the Tomorrow Kings pre-order in the last week of Nov, 120 bucks shipped to your door via EMS. TK comes with a large ass severed robot head. Images and what-not very soon."
Ashley's blog

So...if you want to buy all TK, it's 600$ for them.
Who's up for buying?

As for me...I think that Nom de Blanc, would be a gift, for 100 people from the club. That's why it's numbered with zeros. Just my guess :)

Nice find. Yeah, I'm still with Blanc being the gift figure for 3A Associates Club. Hmm... Might get the boxed set. Gotta see the figures first to see if they are even worth it, which unfortunately I'm guessing they will be!

But I need more camera equipment, not more toys!! Damn!!!!

I may pick up one of the Tomorrow's Kings figures. I was gonna pass, but it may be hard to pass them up. As for the all the variants, eh, I'll pass on them.

You don't suppose it could be a Christmas gift for customers and not for sale??? It says "A Nom de Plume Gift-Release"... maybe for customers who have purchased every release from Bambaland??? I hope not, since several of us have gotten stuff from retailers or Sideshow...

Lol If this were true I would name my next kid "Ashley"!!!

I wonder if anyone got, Dirty Deeds BLOODY Variant?
Limited to 50psc worldwide. I was trying to win one on ebay, but was outbid. It was sold for 407$.

A couple of people have the NYCC version here.

Look through the earlier pages, that's when most of theose pictures were posted up.

Thanks, I will go through them.
Remember when I was asking about which Bertie to choose (regular DD or ZvR version)? I've decided to buy DD on ebay. Found nice item, won on it on Sunday. But sellers still haven't send me an invoice with total amount, and not responding. So if will not manage to catch him, I'm buying ZvR version definitely. Enjoyed your photos of it.

Would be nice to see some pictures of all four Berties on one pic. :)

I love my DD Bertie. I don't know about the ZvR Berties paint job, but the DD's is ^^^^in' amazing!! He looks so good!!

I've heard the ZvR version is even better. Mine should be here on Wednesday. Can't wait!

As far as the bloody dirty, I know alihoops (new member here) has one. I'd love to have it, but couldn't justify $400+ for one.

I have both DD and the SDCC ZvR and glad I own each of them.

If I had to decide then yeah ZvR but if you can swing it, get both! :rock

Desert Rat comes in today. :banana

Last edited:
I have both DD and the SDCC ZvR and glad I own each of them.

If I had to decide then yeah ZvR but if you swing it, get both! :rock

Desert Rat comes in today. :banana

Thinking seriously about trying to pick one of these up just so I can say I've got them all (minus the Dirty Exclusive). Maybe some day:)

Thinking seriously about trying to pick one of these up just so I can say I've got them all (minus the Dirty Exclusive). Maybe some day:)

I did eye the exclusive bloody variant but as you said $400.00 is too much for me. Even at $299.99 I think the DD and Desert Bertie are overpriced.......I can see no more than $250.00 but ah well I'm still buying. :eek:

I did eye the exclusive bloody variant but as you said $400.00 is too much for me. Even at $299.99 I think the DD and Desert Bertie are overpriced.......I can see no more than $250.00 but ah well I'm still buying. :eek:

Yeah, paid $260 shipped for my DD and $300 shipped for my ZvR, both purchased from Ed. The ZvR has been displayed, but I don't care because that's what I plan to do with him!

Back