Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just cause the box art is different from the Euro Bramble doesn't mean they will be changing the whole paint scheme around. Hopefully not, as he looks pretty cool right now.

But I guess we'll see in about 2 months!!!! Just need to secure a SDCC Bertie & Noir by then!!!!

I dunno, I really like the blue and orange look. It's very unique, and, at least to me, gives off a kind of WWII prototype plane paint-scheme feel.

Also, how cool would it be if the two front pouches on this latest Dual-pistol Bramble were actually holsters? It looks as if they might be!

I dunno, I really like the blue and orange look. It's very unique, and, at least to me, gives off a kind of WWII prototype plane paint-scheme feel.

Also, how cool would it be if the two front pouches on this latest Dual-pistol Bramble were actually holsters? It looks as if they might be!

Hell yeah! That would be great. I'm loving orange version (euro div) much better. And like you terrifically right said it gives some kind of WWII/Nazi/Axis/Allies look
to it. =)

He doesn't really look blue to me. Maybe he will be orange, but not blue. That's just the grey of the steel color he will more than likely be. That's just his painting style. But if he does actually come out that color and painted in that same scheme as the oil painting, I wouldn't be mad. I just like the red & yellow paint scheme that used to be on the 3A blog better.

newblog1gx9.jpg

It would be cool to see Bramble with different weapons. I think I talked about this about 2 weeks ago and here is Bramble with double Magnums!!!! I'm a ^^^^in' prophet!!!!

Or maybe Ashley Wood reads our forum. :))

Hey guys, how do you think, is Ashley a collector himself? And what he collects? I think that he must be into scifi stuff, or maybe books (first editions or smtng). I was googling it, but I didn't manage to find.

I mentioned to Spawnfan since he emails Ashley back and forth, he should invite him to the forum. He said he has but he also brought a good idea that maybe someone or some of us should email him too. :D

Would be kick ass to have him interact here on the boards with us.

I mentioned to Spawnfan since he emails Ashley back and forth, he should invite him to the forum. He said he has but he also brought a good idea that maybe someone or some of us should email him too. :D

Would be kick ass to have him interact here on the boards with us.

He comes sometimes on the toysrevil chatbox, but I guess he's too busy to be able to spent a lot of time for that :eek:.

And it's been a while that I didn't see him on it.

He comes sometimes on the toysrevil chatbox, but I guess he's too busy to be able to spent a lot of time for that :eek:.

And it's been a while that I didn't see him on it.

It's an off topic of course, but as I see you are from Belgium, and it's an Euro zone. And "In Bruge" was my favorite movie, this summer. -)
So...I'm I the only one who is disappointed with the Euro/USD new exchange ratio? Old one (last two years and in summer) was so much better, now we have to pay 15-20% more. =((

Need some more pics in this thread to liven it up =) I move my figures around a bunch (I'm ADD like that lol). So next week they'll be somewhere else doing something different............don't want them to get bored right?? lol
wwrcrew.jpg

Here's mort and his friend... Did a quick zombie bash so he wouldn't feel lonely.
mort.jpg

It's an off topic of course, but as I see you are from Belgium, and it's an Euro zone. And "In Bruge" was my favorite movie, this summer. -)
So...I'm I the only one who is disappointed with the Euro/USD new exchange ratio? Old one (last two years and in summer) was so much better, now we have to pay 15-20% more. =((

Didn't see this movie, for now :p.

For the Euros, yep that was really great before and with all the crisis I guess it's normal to have this actual change rate, but it's still good :).

Didn't see this movie, for now :p.

For the Euros, yep that was really great before and with all the crisis I guess it's normal to have this actual change rate, but it's still good :).

See the movie, it's absolutely wonderful. Here is a link with info, Colin Farrell did a wonderful job. After the movie, I'm considering to go, to the Bruge for vacation, next year. But if I'm going to spend so much money on stuff...We'll see =)

Back