Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome guys! :rock

I really hope the rumor of Mr. Wood starting a forum at bambaland is true! :D

Thanks!!

I can't wait for for the bambaland forum, I sure will be signing up for that!

Spawnfan: How it going!! Yep yep, I'm one yous now!:D
Now I'm in the dark side!lol:emperor

Thanks!!

I can't wait for for the bambaland forum, I sure will be signing up for that!

Spawnfan: How it going!! Yep yep, I'm one yous now!:D
Now I'm in the dark side!lol:emperor
I will also be a proud member of the Bambaland forum :D

(alright I'm here, we can start the party now):banana

A lot of new guys :)
We will win not matter what now!
20081112_d-0077-5-515h.jpg

LoL^^^New to this board but not new in collecting!:orc

But, good luck!:chew

We will over come!:)

Last edited:
Wait, I thought 3A.com was going to be the full website with a forum and everything?? When was it mentioned that Bambaland would be the new site??!! Someone please tell me!!

AW Blog said:
I will be looking into getting the 3A website properly done soon so it can be a hub for 3A info and forums etc. 3A is super small and we are stretched as it is, but we are on it !

Yep, still the same forum on 3A!

I don't know why I said bambaland forum!!:duh
Maybe its because I been watching the site for TK for to long.>>:D

It is getting a little crowded in this thread! I think a forum will be a welcome breath of fresh after after all this 'everyone posting in one topic' stuff!

LOL hey ennui you too! :D
Yeah, I came and checked out this place out of curiosity (I'm a Sideshow fan as well, though I haven't collected anything from them in a long time) and found this thread astounding.

Already half way thru catching up with what I missed. :lol

For those who don't recognise me, I was first introduced to Ashley Wood because of his work on Hellspawn and Automatic Kafka. I secondly became familiar with Popbot as I was a huge Sam Kieth fan.

Now, of course, I've been sucked into his toys as well. Most of my toys are in storage because I'm moving early 2009, but I have Bramble in his box on my shelf so I may open him up for a few poses if I can get my girlfriend's digital camera.

This is one of the few toy lines that I really care to be a completionist. Unfortunately, I missed out on Nom (was at work) and Noir (went too fast) though... like many here, it seems... but I'm always keeping an eye out since he's one of my favourite designs ever (and the first 12" I've ever been interested in!).

Yeah it is a damn shame that some of us missed Noir, I love that fig, especially seeing those stupid prices people are asking on ebay. A friend of mine wanted to buy them from someone and he offered 800 bucks for Nom de Plume and Noir de Plume and the seller turned him down! Incredible.....

I missed Nom because I had no idea he existed. :eek: And I missed Noir because I was too late somehow, they totally screwed up the time he went online on my side of the world.

I'd like to see your pics of Bramble definitely! ;)

In celebration of all Ashley Wood fans uniting as an army of Robot/Zombie thirsty soldiers.................

Brought to you by...

Sickboy82 Productions

"ROBOTS NEVER LOOKED SEXIER!!!!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lLYD_-A_X5E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lLYD_-A_X5E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

so hot that bambaland won't sell these two

Back