Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks

I'm new to this forum but wanted to register and stop in to share in the 3A love-fest. I've currently got DD Berite, Les Mort, Noir de Plume, and DP Bramble standing above my drawing table and can't wait to add more to the family.

Like everyone else I'm intrigued by the Blanc prospects. I wonder, if it is based on orders through Bambaland, if this will take into account anyone who ordered with their old account at the old Bambaland store when Bertie was released (I changed my email address when registering at the new site).

Anyway, best of luck for everyone with it all :)

Matt
www.lonelymonsters.blogspot.com
www.lonelymonsters.cartfly.com

Hi folks

I'm new to this forum but wanted to register and stop in to share in the 3A love-fest. I've currently got DD Berite, Les Mort, Noir de Plume, and DP Bramble standing above my drawing table and can't wait to add more to the family.

Like everyone else I'm intrigued by the Blanc prospects. I wonder, if it is based on orders through Bambaland, if this will take into account anyone who ordered with their old account at the old Bambaland store when Bertie was released (I changed my email address when registering at the new site).

Anyway, best of luck for everyone with it all :)

Matt
www.lonelymonsters.blogspot.com
www.lonelymonsters.cartfly.com

Welcome to the forum!
I'm kind new here too, only couple of weeks :)
But I can definitely say, that people here are very helpful, kinda and friendly and don't hate newbies.

Good luck with your posts! =)

LonelyMonsters, just checked out your site as well, awesome stuff!! Anyone who does Zombie stuff is A+ in my book, speaking of which I am going to buy yours! :rock

Hi Everyone

Another newbie to the forum but not in collecting! Some of you may know me from other forums, so hey hey peeps!
I have mad love for Ashley Woods art and been a fan for a few!
I have some of his books and also have NYCC DD Bloody Bertie, SDCC ZvR Bertie and Bramble Deep Powder and they all rock!
I can't wait to get TK and I'm planning or trying to get a full set of 5!
I don't know if I can join the 3A club but we have to see how much it going to be!

So nice to meet you all and hope to make some cool friends on here!:chew

DD1

Last edited:
Well... between Kurgans, Brotherhood, Pirates, and Woodies... we have enough gangs already!!! :rotfl

"WHO SHALL WIN!?!

US 3A NATIVES......OR THE FOREIGN HORDES!?!?!?!"

GangsofNewYork_468x305.jpg

Back