Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the bust painted by our forum painter:)

insxva.jpg

2lnacgj.jpg

Awesome Chris. The likeness is quite something...Where can I get one lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks it's a fantastic statue and has so many options :)

Geez you guys are making me regret selling this piece to him now lol. Seriously enjoy it Ant...its the best 1/4 currently IMO. The unmasked LSF head that Kevin is painting will make me feel better :D

Thanks it's a fantastic statue and has so many options :)

Big congrats Ant on scoring this piece, I came really close to ordering this with MadX. The only reason I didn't was because I needed to find someone to paint it for me & I didn't know who?

I'll probably get the XM Wolverine now though which I'm sure you will to :)

Geez you guys are making me regret selling this piece to him now lol. Seriously enjoy it Ant...its the best 1/4 currently IMO. The unmasked LSF head that Kevin is painting will make me feel better :D

Thanks again it is phenomenal can't stop looking at it. I'm really looking forward to seeing your lsf head going to be awesome.

Big congrats Ant on scoring this piece, I came really close to ordering this with MadX. The only reason I didn't was because I needed to find someone to paint it for me & I didn't know who?

I'll probably get the XM Wolverine now though which I'm sure you will to :)

It's worth hunting down if you can Kevin dark spidey is phenomenal painting would love to see his take on this

I've got another new wolverine coming in the next week or two as well which makes me very excited

Yeah the xm is Definitely on the list really cannot wait for it love that they are putting their own touch on the costume to make it their own

It's worth hunting down if you can Kevin dark spidey is phenomenal painting would love to see his take on this

I've got another new wolverine coming in the next week or two as well which makes me very excited

Yeah the xm is Definitely on the list really cannot wait for it love that they are putting their own touch on the costume to make it their own

Yeah I was having a good look at the XM Wolverine & the suit looks great. Very well detailed
That will probably be my only Wolverine for awhile because I've got so much on order. Unless SS release there rumoured brown version but I don't think we'll see that until next year now though if it is really in the works

Yeah I was having a good look at the XM Wolverine & the suit looks great. Very well detailed
That will probably be my only Wolverine for awhile because I've got so much on order. Unless SS release there rumoured brown version but I don't think we'll see that until next year now though if it is really in the works

I've got a strange feeling that we will see brown wolverine this year followed by an x-force variant just got a feeling lol

I've got a strange feeling that we will see brown wolverine this year followed by an x-force variant just got a feeling lol

Wouldn't surprise me. It seems SS are putting up a new Marvel character every week

Maybe SS will do a Hulk & release 3 variants with a yellow blue suit as well :panic:

Wouldn't surprise me. It seems SS are putting up a new Marvel character every week

Maybe SS will do a Hulk & release 3 variants with a yellow blue suit as well :panic:

Wouldn't put it past them

It has been crazy seems almost too much lol

Luckily I'm sticking to my rules so only have jean and apocolypse on preorder

Oh wait forgot iron patriot but he's on the cancel block

and this is another reason I am holding off placing any PO's I need a Wolverine to add to my X-Men Collection and he is long overdue. I didn't lake the base on the last one and I missed the Comiquette and I wanted that one but I refuse to pay Ebay prices but if it had been you well there no stopping you my Friend :lol:lol:lol that said, I just hope they put him on a X-Base, that is my only Wish

Be Cool
Al

and this is another reason I am holding off placing any PO's I need a Wolverine to add to my X-Men Collection and he is long overdue. I didn't lake the base on the last one and I missed the Comiquette and I wanted that one but I refuse to pay Ebay prices but if it had been you well there no stopping you my Friend :lol:lol:lol that said, I just hope they put him on a X-Base, that is my only Wish

Be Cool
Al

Yeah that's true I found the com on eBay for a good price just have to get the masked head fixed at some point.
I'm hoping for an x base for him although the custom x-men bases are looking very cool looking to get gambit and rogue base in a week or so :)

Yeah that's true I found the com on eBay for a good price just have to get the masked head fixed at some point.
I'm hoping for an x base for him although the custom x-men bases are looking very cool looking to get gambit and rogue base in a week or so :)

What do you mean by Custom X-Men Bases? Anthony, Pic's

What do you mean by Custom X-Men Bases? Anthony, Pic's

They are from pathfinder bases they have a Facebook account
It's basically so that you don't have to use x-bases and it uniforms the set

I'm getting gambit and rogue soon
And then they are doing psylocke and cyclops although they have said that the cyclops one will be modified to fit jean when it's out

Here's some pics

And then they are doing psylocke and cyclops although they have said that the cyclops one will be modified to fit jean when it's out

Sweet, thanks for the heads up, I'll defiantly buy the one for Cyclops and Jean Grey.. You wouldn't happen to have a link to their FB page would you :)

Sweet, thanks for the heads up, I'll defiantly buy the one for Cyclops and Jean Grey.. You wouldn't happen to have a link to their FB page would you :)

Hi

No problem I don't have a link sorry as use the app the picture for then is the name written over and over again in green

Here's some pics

DAMN! those look Sweet, I have seen the Rogue/Gambit before but never the Psylocke/Cyclops, Impressive Anthony

Back