Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy, that looks amazing just in white... It reminds me of the old statue of stone in Greek or Colosseum, the face sculpt of the bosses or wealthy people of Rome :)

Gratz Ant. Looks like a winner to me. Is it possible that Dark Spidey might get bored painting wolverine portraits??? He's doing my LSF unmasked head as well lol Keep strong Kevin!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gratz Ant. Looks like a winner to me. Is it possible that Dark Spidey might get bored painting wolverine portraits??? He's doing my LSF unmasked head as well lol Keep strong Kevin!!

Thanks ! I hope he doesn't get bored lol

I can't wait to see your alternate head for the lsf will look awesome

It is awesome I was thinking about keeping it white but I think with an awesome paint job it'll look even better.
The great thing is it's not attached to the base so if it looks better without can be taken off easily.

It's definetley going to have pride of place in the collection

I am with you on the White, as it stands right now it has a Bone look it, giving it a Museum Quality with that stain glossed wood base, That's just me, That said Excellent and Impressive Posts my Friend Anthony.

I am with you on the White, as it stands right now it has a Bone look it, giving it a Museum Quality with that stain glossed wood base, That's just me, That said Excellent and Impressive Posts my Friend Anthony.

It looks great in white but there are many details that would pop with a good paint job

It's going to be very very special when it's done :)

haha not a chance! I could paint Wolverines all day!

Can one of you guys PM me the contact info to buy one of these busts? I can't stop coming back to this thread to look at it. Its decided. I gots to get me one

Here is the bust painted by our forum painter:)

insxva.jpg

2lnacgj.jpg

Lol it's not mine it's still in the box although the plan is still to get it painted but things keep coming up lol

It is not mine guys, he bought this for himself and painted it also himself of course:) He is the guy who fixes and paints the statues from most belgian and dutch collectors:)

Back