Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Wolverine looks amazing Gasdoc. I was looking at this again on the SS site yesterday, I keep coming back to piece & contemplate on ordering it. I would love a Wolverine of this calibre in my collection. I just know I won't have anywhere to put it though. I really struggle as it is to find room for my PF's & this thing dwarfs PF's :lol

Ok here's my latest wolverine and possible the best value in my opinion.
It's the weapon x dynamic forces bust looks to be in 1/4 made of resin.
I picked this up at an amazing price of £20 shipped and could not be happier with it. The expression on wolverines face is perfect and shows the animal rage post adamantium implants. Also the stand out features are the water effect and also the broken glass which just adds to the piece. Here's some quick snaps :)

That's at a lot of statue for the cash. Like the fact that something that is essentially a bust has been done with a bit more imagination

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Expect a shopping trip request from the wife soon.

Funnily enough she mentioned a long weekend in New York during October last night (Xmas trip and time away from kids) ... I immediately thought, I wonder if I could pick up a cheap statue... The chess game continues

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeah I've seen a few that wernt up to scratch had a cool punisher jumping off a building bit sadly lost it lol

This is one of my fav busts in a while just love all the details that it's got

Ok here's my latest wolverine and possible the best value in my opinion.
It's the weapon x dynamic forces bust looks to be in 1/4 made of resin.
I picked this up at an amazing price of £20 shipped and could not be happier with it. The expression on wolverines face is perfect and shows the animal rage post adamantium implants. Also the stand out features are the water effect and also the broken glass which just adds to the piece. Here's some quick snaps :)

My first bust cant part with it.

Just arrived today and wow is this a special piece

Only took a week since being dispatched and the quality of the piece is top notch

It's got a good wight to it but it's the sculpt that really shines on it

Never seen a sculpt so accurate wow

Just arrived today and wow is this a special piece
76F7BE88-D113-401A-B526-0C7B597FEF84_zpslmkjsr24.jpg

Wow! I'm not a fan of busts but that looks insanely well done. And very classy which is usually an oxymoron to me when used in the context of this stuff...but damned if it isn't. Huge congrats on this pick-up! That's definitely a show-piece.
Love the asymmetrical 'torn' edges, the fact it's more of a facade and not a full 360 piece (who would ever display a bust from behind anyway?) and the simple wooden base.
I think if it were me. I'd even be tempted to keep the white unpainted look- maybe just give it more of a matte finish to take away some of the plastic-like sheen. The white looks good good contrasting with the dark base...and also with the rough hewn appearance of the unsculpted areas.

Wow! I'm not a fan of busts but that looks insanely well done. And very classy which is usually an oxymoron to me when used in the context of this stuff...but damned if it isn't. Huge congrats on this pick-up! That's definitely a show-piece.
Love the asymmetrical 'torn' edges, the fact it's more of a facade and not a full 360 piece (who would ever display a bust from behind anyway?) and the simple wooden base.
I think if it were me. I'd even be tempted to keep the white unpainted look- maybe just give it more of a matte finish to take away some of the plastic-like sheen. The white looks good good contrasting with the dark base...and also with the rough hewn appearance of the unsculpted areas.

It is awesome I was thinking about keeping it white but I think with an awesome paint job it'll look even better.
The great thing is it's not attached to the base so if it looks better without can be taken off easily.

It's definetley going to have pride of place in the collection

Back