• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/SIZE]

I will post this for the umpteenth time, Paypal says do not give the address. Let "Izatia" call Paypal. I am sure they want to get this fixed as well considering they are going to lose money from the credit card chargebacks.

I think a couple people in here are going to get screwed twice...

If you can't tell they are written by the same person you need to get yourself checked. it is so obvious from the grammatical and punctuational errors to horrible sentence compilation.....lols

I wouldn't base your reasoning solely on the similarities of grammatical errors between the two users. I've seen a lot of users on here with similar grammar. It doesn't mean it's the same person. Even despite the fact that the user names have similar themes is not enough to prove that your assumptions are factual.

You may be right, but at this point, no one can say without a doubt that these two users are in fact one in the same.

I wouldn't base your reasoning solely on the similarities of grammatical errors between the two users. I've seen a lot of users on here with similar grammar. It doesn't mean it's the same person. Even despite the fact that the user names have similar themes is not enough to prove that your assumptions are factual.

lol :lol seems im on your hit list today eh bud?

No offense but youre not the most logical person around these neck of the woods. Lets not forget your reasoning with Shai about him saying that SS would make a Venom soon. Seems like you're doing the same to me now. Bored today much?

Given what we know, i'd bet a pretty penny that this is the same person acting as the girlfriend or mother or whoever.

Sure members could have the same gramatical style, but how many of those have similar usernames and are from the same IP as well?

lol :lol seems im on your hit list today eh bud?

No offense but youre not the most logical person around these neck of the woods. Lets not forget your reasoning with Shai about him saying that SS would make a Venom soon. Seems like you're doing the same to me now. Bored today much?

Given what we know, i'd bet a pretty penny that this is the same person acting as the girlfriend or mother or whoever.

Sure members could have the same gramatical style, but how many of those have similar usernames and are from the same IP as well?

No, you and I are the only ones posting right now and yes, I'm bored. :lol

It's fine. I'm just merely stating the other side of the opinion. That's all.

Good luck to all of you involved. I hope it all works out.

If you can't tell they are written by the same person you need to get yourself checked. it is so obvious from the grammatical and punctuational errors to horrible sentence compilation.....lols

I have to agree with Nash, it does seem to be one person's writing style. The grammar is slightly better (as the woman) when they start, then it falls back into the language that bronxbeast used.

Now if this person is so interested in actually making what he did right, why would he pretend to be someone other than himself, even though his first account got banned? games......

..trying to take the heat off themselves, and pretending to communicate as a woman to gain sympathy - as well as using the sick momma story.

This whole thing I'm sorry to say, is really coming across as BS to me ..but I hope you guys affected get it sorted out somehow. If anything, I can suggest a class action civil law suit, if nothing eventuates through this person.

This thread and all the replies from this person/people just make me really mad. I can't f^^^^ belive this crap! I hope you guys get your money back and this person goes to jail.

Someone tell this fool seller, his mom and his woman that when typing put a damn space after the comma. That is how you know everything is being typed by the same tool.

Here's ANOTHER lame attempt to get ME to cooperate with the evil-doer:

ChrisCJ99 said:
bxshortylosh01 said:
even if i added 5 dollars in the money order?,i dont have paypal anymore,can u understand im trying to help you,just please think about it,i understand u dont believe me,but what can i do to get you to trust me?im not the one that did this to you,if you press charges im gonna pay for a crime i did not commit,because it was my name on paypal.........please rethink this,the money we using to return to you,was money borrowed to me and his mom,and we gonna have to pay it back to help u guys please understand that im only trying to help you,i can give u a tracking confirmation tomarrow on the moneyorder,...look before writing back think about it,.......

You are NOT helping by basically forcing me to comply with YOU. If you want to TRULY make this right, you will do everything at all the VICTIM'S convenience, not yours. So save yourself the hassle already and just contact paypal and reimburse me my $50 deposit. Failure to do so will result in court papers being served to you and your "boyfriend" as well as a knock on the door from my contacts in law enforcement. Just stop making excuses please and just cooperate.

This thread and all the replies from this person/people just make me really mad. I can't f^^^^ belive this crap! I hope you guys get your money back and this person goes to jail.

Yes, it's getting to me by the post as well and I've been saying to these fellas that it's basically the same person from the get go, please guys don't fall for the M.O. trick!!!!

Last edited:
Yes, it's getting to me by the post as well and I've been saying to these fellas the it's basically the same person from the get go, please guys don't fall for the M.O. trick!!!!

i hope they listen!!!

Right on papo, keep those vids up, keep the good faith and looking out as well. It is much appreciated! :rock

Agreed. Keep up the good work P!tu. It is much appreciated to say the very least. :rock :rock

And I'm even going to throw in a: :banana :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back