*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd see a movie where that Ancient Aliens guy is assaulted by a Bigchap alien in his safari style home.

BRAND_H2_ISOA_152927_TVE_000_2398_60_20140918_000_HD.jpg

CchCxw6.gif

Make something new and cool - people love it and become fans

Do something different with the sequel(s) - fans hate it, do more of what worked before!

Do more of what worked before - fans hate it, do something different!

The cycle of “fandoms”

I’m just in it to watch idiots in space get brutally murdered by an alien.

Make something new and cool - people love it and become fans

Do something different with the sequel(s) - fans hate it, do more of what worked before!

Do more of what worked before - fans hate it, do something different!

The cycle of “fandoms”

I’m just in it to watch idiots in space get brutally murdered by an alien.
Soooooooo I think this is a bad take.

I’m actually a big fan of Prometheus and I enjoy Covenant. But I watch them as fan fiction because the screw with too many of the things that made A L I E N great.

But they were well made with good ideas. They just shouldn’t be Alien films.

This film just did everything wrong.

First it placed itself in the middle of the original films timeline thus making it harder to accept then the first two films

But even worse it just wasnt well made or written.
Awful unlikable characters
Cringe F/X with Digital Ash head
Nonsensical confusing locations
Bad lighting
Stupid “suspense sequence” (floating acid)
Dumb fan service lines
Taking the worst part of the franchise and doing it again (human (or in this case, Engineers) / alien hybrid)

And worst of all. They made the Alien boring and dull.

DON'T READ BELOW -- SPOILERS

I'll admit, I enjoyed the start -- loved the old sounds.

But by the time they revealed Ash, the whole thing went bonkers.

And the premise that a station is sitting up there with this valuable tech and no one from the company is coming before its lost is idiotic. The company would send a "clean up" crew so fast it would make lightspeed's head turn. They rely on these kids? Come on...

Anyway, lots more to complain about here. That's just the tip of the ice ring.

Skimmed through Reddit and saw a certain pic of that new guy you guys are talking about. That thing looks ten times better than that crap ugly pile of mucus in resurrection . It looks horrifying but then again I saw only a pic

No I wanted you to spoil it. I said explain with spoilers. Cause I kinda want to be spoiled . It’s one of those films where I don’t care.

Don't worry, as I mention in my review a page or so back, we'll get the adrenaline junkie reviews at first, but mainstream people will think its pretty silly and forgettable... and Alien fans will ultimately hate it. Let the high wear off.

Don't worry, as I mention in my review a page or so back, we'll get the adrenaline junkie reviews at first, but mainstream people will think its pretty silly and forgettable... and Alien fans will ultimately hate it. Let the high wear off.
Idk the Reddit alien fans kinda love it. Or rather they enjoy it.

Back