*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3349.jpeg

Zoom in on Grievous’s eye lol

Look at the bone cracks it’s actually insane!

That’s just taken from my couch with a regular iPhone! Sorry for the coffee table reflection lol

So yeah any transfer imperfections are grossly noticeable immediately on my screens.

Last edited:
Zoom in on Grievous’s eye lol

Look at the bone cracks!

That’s just taken from my couch with a regular iPhone!

So yeah any transfer imperfections are grossly noticeable immediately on my screens.

Is that a projector or screen? Looks amazing!

Thank you.

Oh gosh no definitely not a projector I am just not a fan of those.

OLED for me only until something better comes along.

I want a 300-400 inch OLED lol

They make them for the kings of Dubai :crying

Thought Khev said 100" that's why my eyes popped out of my head even with those screen shots.

OLED here too. 65" Panasonic THX. Would like bigger but we only sit about 12-15 feet from the screen, so it's glorious anyway.

PSA for everyone running some kind of home theater - do yourself a favor and buy yourself a Buttkicker. Best investment on a 20K system. Changes your whole experience on everything; movies, tv, games, etc.

Thought Khev said 100" that's why my eyes popped out of my head even with those screen shots.

OLED here too. 65" Panasonic THX. Would like bigger but we only sit about 12-15 feet from the screen, so it's glorious anyway.

PSA for everyone running some kind of home theater - do yourself a favor and buy yourself a Buttkicker. Best investment on a 20K system. Changes your whole experience on everything; movies, tv, games, etc.
I'm 12 feet away from 120" lol

Nice, I’m still rocking 65” LG E6 Oled, it’s getting on now, but has the most amazing 3D ever.
The is my flagship and most expensive TV I have ever owned, forget the Bravia 93” it was 4 x more expensive just for 10 more inches (my wife wouldn’t mind lol).

Then I have 80” LCD for my 3D needs.

Plus a few 65” OLED for the bedrooms.

That makes no sense since human DNA is closely related to all life on Earth and DNA contains essentially an evolutionary history allowing us to identify which earth beings we are closely related to and roughly when on the evolutionary tree we evolved.

Basically, Ridley would have had to ignore long established science from past several decades to come up with "humans were created by aliens".
I'm not saying he's right. I'm saying that's what his movie says. 🤷‍♂️

My son just showed his best friend Aliens. He never saw it before.

They then went to see Romulus. It was my sons second viewing he still said it was no good :lol

His friend… Well he was sort of in shock by the downgrade in quality :lol

He doesn’t even know the other films accept for Alien and Aliens.

I’m starting to think people who liked this film are only in my imagination. Sorry Khev and Crow… you apparently don’t exist :lol

I knew going in it wasn't going to be Alien/Aliens. It looked like it'd be fun and better than Prometheus/Covenant and that's what I got. Actually better than I expected, after getting scarred way back from thinking Prometheus would be the best evah and it was lame. :stake

This production was smart and stuck to the basics. No black goo/spores and other weak *&^%$. These sequels across the board need to quit over-explaining. Too much rehash but if Ian Holm's family liked the idea, at least it's a nod to the character.

I ignore the stuff in these franchises that I don't like. Seems to be hard to turn out a Terminator/Terminator 2 or even a Predator/Predator 2. At least it was a decent passing of the torch with some future possibilities.

People call Nolan a "genius" film maker, but it's VERY obvious he has a huge problem making his films heard....

Either he is a super being with above average hearing.....

Or everyone else is deaf.

Back