***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Woke Warrior
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So the movie is well on it's way to hitting $1B in the box office, I can see Hot Toys going hard on this movie.

So far we officially have:

• Deadpool
  • Wolverine (Regular)
  • Wolverine (Deluxe)
  • Wolverine (Jacket Version)

Upcoming figures look to be:

• Lady Deadpool
  • Kidpool
What else is everyone hoping to see from these?

• Wolverine (Brown Suit)
  • Wolverine (Logan)
  • Wolverine (Old Man Logan)
  • Wolverine (Henry Cavill)
  • Patch
  • Colossus
  • Sabertooth
  • Johnny Storm
  • Elektra
  • Blade
  • Gambit
  • X-23
  • TVA Agent
  • Cassandra Nova
  • Cowboy Deadpool
  • Nicepool
  • Hulk

Anything else?

While it would be awesome to see all of these come to fruition, Im only interested in a few. Im not a Marvel collector by any means, I mostly try to avoid it like the plague, but I have a giant soft spot for X-men, Wolverine being my favorite Marvel character.

Im already planning on getting Wolverine, and likely Deadpool. From the not yet realized characters, Id take Logan, AoA Wolvy, and Gambit.
I could also be tempted by Patch, and Cavill, but just for ***** and giggles lol.

The other X-Men characters would be cool, but I think they're far less likely to come out, so I don't even count on it.

They will Iron Man the crap outta this film. We'll no doubt be getting A LOT of figures from this, even if they are in limited numbers.

I'd love a X-23 figure but given that she never wears a costume in the movie I doubt we'll get one from this movie. Hopefully whatever X-23 project they had planned before will get revitalized.

I really want to see the Brown Suit, Logan, Cavillrine and Gambit made into reality. The brown suit is just my favorite version of the costume and Henry Cavill would just make the perfect display piece with a workshop diorama I could make.

It will be interesting to see what likenesses may be included with the licensing. It’s been questionable if Ryan Reynolds’s available. Without it, Nicepool or any unmasked Deadpool head would be off limits. And who knows what’s going on with the cameos.

Shirtless Wolverine proves we don’t need long screen time to get a figure from this film. I can see Deadpool variations put out every so often like HPP Iron Man’s. Same can be said for Wolverine.

I think as far as the cameos go, Blade and Gambit seem likely. Not sure how wanted Elektra is but she could complete a team. Laura seems plausible but I suspect many would want a Logan version over this one.

I think Johnny Storm is a maybe. It’s got the Chris Evans thing going for it, but Johnny’s powers are hard to do in 1:6.

I don’t see Cassandra or the others happening though. This will be mostly all Deadpool’s and Wolverines with maybe just a few of the memorable cameos. Third party companies are far more likely to tackle anyone not Wade or Logan. $150ish TVA agents would be fun for Deadpool to fight.

I really want to see the Brown Suit, Logan, Cavillrine and Gambit made into reality. The brown suit is just my favorite version of the costume and Henry Cavill would just make the perfect display piece with a workshop diorama I could make.
I think brown suit is 100% gonna happen. Hot Toys knows it's a money maker.

Would definitely get Blade, Gambit and Johnny Storm.

Brown suit Wolvie if they do an angry sculpt.

I loved how crucified Wolvie looked, he had the massive hair and chops, it was so great seeing Hugh like that.

I think brown suit is 100% gonna happen. Hot Toys knows it's a money maker.
Will be interesting if it will feature the mask, since it wasn‘t shown in the scenes so there will be no reference material available.

They could only use the mask of the yellow and blue suit as source material.

Will be interesting if it will feature the mask, since it wasn‘t shown in the scenes so there will be no reference material available.

They could only use the mask of the yellow and blue suit as source material.
I mean we don't really know that, they could have designed one and it just didn't make the cut.

Marvel is almost guaranteed to at least have concepts of it.

This suit is just pure awesome
IMG_7360.jpeg

Slim chance but if Hulk can get 2.0, I know it a long shot but I can be hopeful.
IMG_7363.jpeg

I'd be fine with brown suit Wolverine since the mask is the same as the Blue and Yellow. I'd also take Wade's assault on Cassandra "team" (plus Johnny)

Back