***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1722302951169.png

Come on HT... Come on..

Brown Wolvie is probably the only unannounced figure I would get. But even then, only if they give him a masked portrait option despite it not being shown on screen. My favorite suit design from the comics. Wish that would have been the primary wolverine design in the film.

After thinking it over, I seriously doubt we’ll be seeing anyone other than Deadpool and Wolverine variants. Look at all of those cameo figures we got from Dr. Strange. We just got Steves and a Wanda from that. No reason to think we’ll get any different here.

After thinking it over, I seriously doubt we’ll be seeing anyone other than Deadpool and Wolverine variants. Look at all of those cameo figures we got from Dr. Strange. We just got Steves and a Wanda from that. No reason to think we’ll get any different here.

I agree, there’s way too many. After LadyPool (if released), Hot Toys will be moving on to other projects.

I agree, there’s way too many. After LadyPool (if released), Hot Toys will be moving on to other projects.
I'd tend to agree, but... there are no other projects. We'll see if 1 or 2 of these pop up by year's end. I think they'll find a way to get another Wolverine in there and unfortunately... like Cowboy Deadpool or something.

I'd pick up the Brown & Yellow suit for sure, and I'd also be interested in Patch.

View attachment 716710
View attachment 716711
He looked so good in that brown suit! I usually don't even like this suit in the comics, but when I saw it, I thought they GOTTA make that. It looked even better than the yellow one. And then when you see Hulk's reflection in the claws like the cover- I thought They could do that! It could be a swap out claw. Imagine if HT printed Hulk's reflection onto the claws. sick

I think this is why HT released the Hono brown suit figure as an exclusive. They were like "Get this s#!t outta here! No ones gonna want this when they see the other one! Just make it an exclusive, they'll buy anything! Hurry before this film releases!" 🤣

Gambit was pretty cool. Not a big Channing Tatum fan, but his role was quite memorable and his powers looked very cool.

Elektra looked pretty cool too.

I don't really see HT making figures of any of these though. Deadpool and Wolverine are really the only ones I will end up getting I think.

No interest in any of the Deadpool variants.

I really want Elektra, Gambit and Blade. They were great in the movie. What are the chances? Hot Toys made Ladypool and she is just several seconds in the movie....

Back