***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they’ll milk this dry. So I’m sure we will get everything once the movie is out for a couple of weeks

I tend to try not to buy figures fueled by nothing but nostalgia, but man I loved Age of Apocalypse when I was 14-15 and damnit I'm a sucker for badass characters who have lost an arm lol, so AOA Wolvie would be pretty sweet

(maybe one day I could have a display of my favourites all together; AoA wolvie, Black Swordsman Guts, Evil Dead 2 Ash and how about a one-arm Wesley from the Angel episode Birthday haha)

So the movie is well on it's way to hitting $1B in the box office, I can see Hot Toys going hard on this movie.

So far we officially have:

• Deadpool
  • Wolverine (Regular)
  • Wolverine (Deluxe)
  • Wolverine (Jacket Version)

Upcoming figures look to be:

• Lady Deadpool
  • Kidpool
What else is everyone hoping to see from these?

• Wolverine (Brown Suit)
  • Wolverine (Logan)
  • Wolverine (Old Man Logan)
  • Wolverine (Henry Cavill)
  • Patch
  • Colossus
  • Sabertooth
  • Johnny Storm
  • Elektra
  • Blade
  • Gambit
  • X-23
  • TVA Agent
  • Cassandra Nova
  • Cowboy Deadpool
  • Nicepool
  • Hulk

Anything else?

I would kill for an X-23 with the Pink Glasses. Gimme.

• Johnny Storm
  • Blade
  • Gambit
  • X-23
I would probably pick these up. I would have also bought Black Bolt and Prof. X from MOM but they didnt do those either so not expecting any of these getting made.

• Johnny Storm
  • Blade
  • Gambit
  • X-23
I would probably pick these up. I would have also bought Black Bolt and Prof. X from MOM but they didnt do those either so not expecting any of these getting made.
I was gonna say maybe it was box office related but apparently that movie almost made a billion dollars, somehow.

The lack of love for Elektra in this thread... These are the ones they SHOULD make. Obviously, they will do many Deadpool's and Wolverine's but I think these would sell well. I just want an Elektra Hot Toys... this seems like the last chance.
  • Elektra
  • Blade
  • X-23

I just want Chris Evans as Human Torch, but i don't think it will actually happen. We are lucky if we even get something besides Deadpool or Wolverine variants.

The lack of love for Elektra in this thread... These are the ones they SHOULD make. Obviously, they will do many Deadpool's and Wolverine's but I think these would sell well. I just want an Elektra Hot Toys... this seems like the last chance.
  • Elektra
  • Blade
  • X-23

Have we ever gotten a Garner headsculpt in 1/6 ? I can see a third party doing her to be honest more so

• Elektra
  • Blade
  • X-23
Well the Elektra movie was abysmal and the Daredevil movie wasn’t much better so…

Also her character design is a bit dull tbh.

Have we ever gotten a Garner headsculpt in 1/6 ? I can see a third party doing her to be honest more so

Well the Elektra movie was abysmal and the Daredevil movie wasn’t much better so…

Also her character design is a bit dull tbh.
I'm taking in general too. They made Daredevil and Punisher from the Daredevil series, but not Elektra. This seems like the only shot we have left.

Back