***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell if he's only ever gonna get one shot to play the character then may as well go all out eh?

I mean, his hair doesn't even make sense. I've never seen anyone style their hair like that in real life. It's not like it's super long and it just flopped over. You can tell he used like hair product to make it flop over like that. Like, he pulled his costume on, and THEN used hairspray to make his hair flop over. It doesn't make any sense!!

It's just so silly, because his hair isn't even long enough to make it look real ... but I don't care at all, because of the amount of effort they put in to make it look like the comics.

I mean, his hair doesn't even make sense. I've never seen anyone style their hair like that in real life. It's not like it's super long and it just flopped over. You can tell he used like hair product to make it flop over like that. Like, he pulled his costume on, and THEN used hairspray to make his hair flop over. It doesn't make any sense!!

It's just so silly, because his hair isn't even long enough to make it look real ... but I don't care at all, because of the amount of effort they put in to make it look like the comics.
I mean I don’t think that’s even real hair to begin with :lol.

I’ve seen more ridiculous hairstyles in real life anyway.

I need this, Hot Toys! Please!
1722899873360.png

I need this, Hot Toys! Please!
View attachment 718371
I think she would be an awsome figure. Hope to get her soon! I think Hot Toys is considering making the cameo characters. The cameo characters receive all such great recognition from fans. It would be a shame if Hot Toys doesn't do these characters.

Attachments

• 20240806_074824.jpg
    20240806_074824.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240806_074820.jpg
    20240806_074820.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
There's no way they don't make that, deluxe comes with the helmet
Agreed and for those that might say he didn’t wear the helmet with the brown suit in the movie, he also didn’t have the shoulder pads in the tiger stripe outfit without the sleeves. Hot Toys was just smart enough to give us that comic version as a choice.

Agreed and for those that might say he didn’t wear the helmet with the brown suit in the movie, he also didn’t have the shoulder pads in the tiger stripe outfit without the sleeves. Hot Toys was just smart enough to give us that comic version as a choice.

My OCD won’t let me display tiger stripe with the shoulder pads.

Are there any photos of the HT with the mask and without the pads?

I think the thing that's getting me...what else did people expect Gambit's outfit to look like? I mean that's about as 1:1 transition to screen as you can get. It's not even MCU-ified, the usual complaint for costumes these days.
Speaking only for myself, I think Gambit’s costume is uniquely ill-suited for 1:1 transition to screen. It should only exist in 90s comics/cartoons. It works in this movie because the silliness is the point, but in the future I hope we see something different.

Elektra and Blade were pretty unfortunate in receiving the MCUification treatment of their costumes.

They’re both utterly devoid of any character, flare, standout inspired features, or components that would make them identifiable from their silhouettes- especially compared to how distinctive their comic attire is or Blades first two movie suits with the armoured vest.

Uninspired costumes are why I have no interest in figures of any cameo character who isn’t a Wolverine or Gambit.

Back