***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I don't agree that Elektra is iconic, I was impressed with Garner in the film, and Snipes. They played those roles perfectly and looked so good
Snipes hasn't missed a beat since the last Blade movie. They should have just brought him back for the new one :lol

I would order both but I want X-23 first

Me before seeing the movie: “I hope Gambit shows up, I could use a Gambit Hot Toy.”

Me after seeing the movie with Channing Tatum in comic accurate cosplay: “yeesh”

I liked Tatum in the role, but that outfit did NOT work for him, oh my lord.

Me before seeing the movie: “I hope Gambit shows up, I could use a Gambit Hot Toy.”

Me after seeing the movie with Channing Tatum in comic accurate cosplay: “yeesh”

I liked Tatum in the role, but that outfit did NOT work for him, oh my lord.

But that was kind of the point?

Why do you think so? She is iconic like the other characters.
Probably because she's a woman and not Wolverine or Deadpool (or Blade). She should get one though. I'm not holding my breath though.

Short king Wolvie
IMG_4357.jpeg

I really want Elektra, Gambit and Blade. They were great in the movie. What are the chances? Hot Toys made Ladypool and she is just several seconds in the movie....
Sadly, also much easier to make. No head sculpt or likeness needs. I would buy the ones you mentioned but dont see it as likely.

Yeah, face sculpts and licenses for likenesses can add up. I think X-23 and Blade are the most likely to be made.

I believe its a direct reference to them yep
It straight up is them.
16Uj9NOs_o.jpeg

She’s the X-23 from the Logan timeline, which is also Deadpool’s timeline according to the TVS-
so when DP, X-23 & ‘the worst’ Wolverine all get to live happily ever after together at the end, aren’t there now two Wolverines in that timeline?

Since the events of Logan occur in the future and it doesn’t appear that the Winchester incident has happened in DP’s past or present, the core X-Men and the ‘Logan’ Wolverine must still be alive.
This also means that X-23 is living as an adult a little while before she’s born in the same timeline, at which point there will also be two of her…
Is that right?

Anyways, I’m so down for a brown suit Wolverine variant. Tatum got the perfect real world adaption of Gambit’s suit but his build, very full face, and tidy hair did not work for me. I’m good with my SooSoo Gambit.

If X-23 had a super suit, I’d need her but regular clothes Dafne Keen doesn’t interest me.
Anything we get from Logan will be bought though.

Other than that, a Colossus would be nice but not essential.

Im most interested in Age of Apocalypse Wolverine.

This version popping up got a huge reaction out of me. AoA Wolverine and Gambit, sign me up.

I was pretty cold on this MCU suit Wolverine, but now that I saw the movie, I get it, particularly that it has meaning.

It straight up is them.
16Uj9NOs_o.jpeg

She’s the X-23 from the Logan timeline, which is also Deadpool’s timeline according to the TVS-
so when DP, X-23 & ‘the worst’ Wolverine all get to live happily ever after together at the end, aren’t there now two Wolverines in that timeline?

Since the events of Logan occur in the future and it doesn’t appear that the Winchester incident has happened in DP’s past or present, the core X-Men and the ‘Logan’ Wolverine must still be alive.
This also means that X-23 is living as an adult a little while before she’s born in the same timeline, at which point there will also be two of her…
Is that right?

Anyways, I’m so down for a brown suit Wolverine variant. Tatum got the perfect real world adaption of Gambit’s suit but his build, very full face, and tidy hair did not work for me. I’m good with my SooSoo Gambit.

If X-23 had a super suit, I’d need her but regular clothes Dafne Keen doesn’t interest me.
Anything we get from Logan will be bought though.

Other than that, a Colossus would be nice but not essential.
Not same timeline, but one where things play out similar. There is a wolvie in DP's universe but who knows if there is/will be an x23

Back