***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8yxxf9.gif

0f74074ee87db42b74c370de6fbe3067.gif
I just want a 1/6 Luis :lol
4c1470e9a5faa75c8ede822eec1bbb31.gif

LOL they were droped out of their own franchise.
Was Luis even in the last one? Haven't seen it.

It's like DP leaving out the Weasel in his "family" portrait
tjmiller-deadpool.gif

Last edited:
4c1470e9a5faa75c8ede822eec1bbb31.gif

LOL they were droped out of their own franchise.
Was Luis even in the last one? Haven't seen it.

It's like DP leaving out the Weasel in his "family" portrait
tjmiller-deadpool.gif
I don't know if its related at all as to why he wasn't in Quantumania, and its also disappointing for me as a fan of the character, but apparently he's a scientologist now. That's what I read anyway

Leaving TJ Miller out of this film was just criminal :thud:

I don't know if its related at all as to why he wasn't in Quantumania, and its also disappointing for me as a fan of the character, but apparently he's a scientologist now. That's what I read anyway
Nah, it had nothing to do with that...
"Director Peyton Reed said- "the reason Luis wasn't in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania was simply because the team knew they were going to go into the Quantum Realm early and feature a lot of new characters there...We obviously have our Lang, van Dyne and Pym family, but then we also introduced Kang, MODOK and all of our Freedom Fighter characters. So we had to make decisions early on about what stories we could tell and what stories we couldn’t tell....I love those characters. They were really, really fun and part of the Lang family, but as we got further and further into [development] and knew we wanted to bring the family into the Quantum Realm pretty early in the movie, it just didn’t make sense [to include Luis and co.]."

Leaving TJ Miller out of this film was just criminal :thud:
As to why no Weasel in DP&W, I think they just went their own way? :lol

Last edited:
TJ Miller got himself into hot water with a lot of his behavior and comments, and had a public falling out with Reynolds. So, no surprise he wasn't there. I halfway expected to see Domino, though.
Interesting. I didn't hear a thing about that. Well Joker(and chrisstbh) was right then about what you get

Not same timeline, but one where things play out similar. There is a wolvie in DP's universe but who knows if there is/will be an x23
Is that just speculation or has it been confirmed anywhere?

It is made clear that Deadpool exists in the Logan movie universe- just several years before those events take place- since the TVA shows direct footage from Logan.

I believe the movie is also strongly implying that X-23 is the Laura from Logan; not just a Laura who went through the Logan arc and then branched off into another stream. When she goes back with DP and Wolvie at the end, she technically going home.
That’s how I like to interpret it anyway.

The MCU multiverse isn’t presented quite as infinite as an actually multiverse where every single choice anyone makes creates an entirely new timeline.
In No Way Home, we are supposed to believe that Tobey, Garfield etc. are the versions from the movies we’ve seen.

Since there are no defining ‘abnormalities’ with Laura, I take that to mean she is the one we already know.

As to why no Weasel in DP&W, I think they just went their own way? :lol
Personally, I was kind of hoping we’d get a callback to Bob from the first movie coming full circle by reappearing as Hydra Bob now that Deadpool’s joined the MCU. I guess there’s nothing saying they can’t save that for a later movie…:lol

Is that just speculation or has it been confirmed anywhere?

It is made clear that Deadpool exists in the Logan movie universe- just several years before those events take place- since the TVA shows direct footage from Logan.

I believe the movie is also strongly implying that X-23 is the Laura from Logan; not just a Laura who went through the Logan arc and then branched off into another stream. When she goes back with DP and Wolvie at the end, she technically going home.
That’s how I like to interpret it anyway.

The MCU multiverse isn’t presented quite as infinite as an actually multiverse where every single choice anyone makes creates an entirely new timeline.
In No Way Home, we are supposed to believe that Tobey, Garfield etc. are the versions from the movies we’ve seen.

Since there are no defining ‘abnormalities’ with Laura, I take that to mean she is the one we already know.
Her sunglasses are different so :lol

For the sake of my argument, which I otherwise think makes perfect sense, I’m willing to brush that minor detail aside and chalk up the inconsistencies to the fact that production had to make or buy those glasses again but this time larger to fit Dafne’s adult head.

In cinematic language, I believe when she puts the glasses on, we’re being told ‘Look, it’s THE glasses! ‘member the glasses?!’

For the sake of my argument, which I otherwise think makes perfect sense, I’m willing to brush that minor detail aside and chalk up the inconsistencies to the fact that production had to make or buy those glasses again but this time larger to fit Dafne’s adult head.

In cinematic language, I believe when she puts the glasses on, we’re being told ‘Look, it’s THE glasses! ‘member the glasses?!’
I am semi-joking, but they could have tried harder. Doesn't even have the sticker/bit that sticks out onto the lense.

Maybe it's the same Laura but the glasses are a variant

Back