***!!!!BEWARE SPOILERS!!!!*** Deadpool & Wolverine Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that just speculation or has it been confirmed anywhere?

It is made clear that Deadpool exists in the Logan movie universe- just several years before those events take place- since the TVA shows direct footage from Logan.

I believe the movie is also strongly implying that X-23 is the Laura from Logan; not just a Laura who went through the Logan arc and then branched off into another stream. When she goes back with DP and Wolvie at the end, she technically going home.
That’s how I like to interpret it anyway.

The MCU multiverse isn’t presented quite as infinite as an actually multiverse where every single choice anyone makes creates an entirely new timeline.
In No Way Home, we are supposed to believe that Tobey, Garfield etc. are the versions from the movies we’ve seen.

Since there are no defining ‘abnormalities’ with Laura, I take that to mean she is the one we already know.
I can imagine that's who it is also. And that the TVA also offered her to leave that world and join the 616 like they asked Deadpool. Only she probably disagreed also, and was sent to the void where she met up with Gambit, Blade and the other heroes. She's been picked from her Future while Wade picked from his past.

TJ Miller got himself into hot water with a lot of his behavior and comments, and had a public falling out with Reynolds. So, no surprise he wasn't there. I halfway expected to see Domino, though.
yes I am disappointed at no Domino
there could have also been a comic style variant

I'm a huge fan of domino, Id honestly grab an Artisan Domino from DP2, would be interesting to see how they do with that texture of hair.

I'm a huge fan of domino, Id honestly grab an Artisan Domino from DP2, would be interesting to see how they do with that texture of hair.
yes,they can't do that hair sculpted
it must be artisan
actually surprised no third party did her

They can’t be EXACTLY the same sunglasses as the ones in LOGAN were child sized, but yeh they’re meant to be the exact ones she has in LOGAN.

Just saw the movie. Loved the cameos they had but hoped for others that didn’t show.

Only other figures I would want that that probably won’t get made would be Elektra or Cavill Wolverine. I’d probably take a brown suit as well. Otherwise, I’m good with just the one/main Wolverine figure. Might possibly get the shirtless one as well.

Last edited:
We need this skeleton somehow someway

IMG_4432.jpeg

Back