**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gibberish is all I read in here. Comic gibberish.
drive-drama.gif

So we are thinking the Illuminati are:
Balder
Prof X
Mordo
Iron Cruise
Cap Carter
Captain Rambeau
Mr. Fantastic
I'd say so, yeah. I've read a rumour that the place we saw was their take on the Infinity Mansion, and there are a bunch of portraits of past members, but I don't much buy it. I still don't think Rambeau and Carter have any place there, and it should've been Black Panther and Black Bolt, but whatever. I just hope it's Gruffudd Reed in there.

Eeh2nG0VoAAgWEs.jpg

Back when they cast accurately, even if the flicks were subpar... Some are saying that's him on the chair and that's his 4 emblem:

doctor-strange-2-trailer-reed-richards.jpg

Either way, he should come back, even if later. There's no reason not to, considering they'll have the Maker and the Council to play with. Bring back Teller as well.

council-of-reeds-marvel-venom-1198119.jpeg

Then we get:
Our new outfit Strange
Supreme Strange
Defender Strange
Sinister Strange
Zombie Strange
Lots of Stranges. I wonder how many they'll actually make. With JND & QS getting into the 1/6th figure game, I have the faint hope that QS will try to cover the comic-based market, and thus give us a true comic accurate Strange. And Namor. And Kang. And whoever else the MCU butchers in casting.

Can't think of any other movie that I'm more hyped for this year,other than DS:MOM.

Kenobi is on par for it for me.
It's definitely my most highly anticipated CBM in years. I'm legitimately interested in watching it, and not just waiting to see what dollies they make.

If Kenobi sux,I'll sell my entire Star Wars collection off!!!!
72d3c8b3-f8fd-4ab5-9cd9-a094166673fe_text.gif

No reason to get rid of figures you love just because a Disney product is bad. We'll always have the EU. Or whatever else is your preferred canon. I hate the ST era, but I still have a Kylo. And I'd buy a Hux too. I loved his look.

70f9b8b1199d66bef92bb2b65f8cf1286f22648cr1-540-240_hq.gif

I want Hot Toys to milk this line HARD. MILK IT ALL DAMN IT!!!

giphy.gif
I was thinking of a different milk delivery source lol

Speaking of which who in their right mind will buy an America Chavez collectible even if she was played by a 21 year old actress I wouldn’t want one forget 15 year old actress :monkey4

Don’t buy it darthkostis don’t do it…..arrrggggggh!!!

Last edited:
I was thinking of a different delivery source lol

Speaking of which who in their right mind will buy an America Chavez collectible even if she was played by 21 year old actress I wouldn’t want one forget 15 year old actress :monkey4

There is always someone that wants something, so you will find someone to want a Chavez. Not here lol.

Strange could be the next Spider-Man which was the new Iron Man for HT. Not sure if this was the plan all along, but funny how this is really the first time his costume has a variation, which includes many variations in just this one movie. :lol

There is always someone that wants something, so you will find someone to want a Chavez. Not here lol.

Strange could be the next Spider-Man which was the new Iron Man for HT. Not sure if this was the plan all along, but funny how this is really the first time his costume has a variation, which includes many variations in just this one movie. :lol
There are more Strange’s than even Batman movies lol

If I'm going to buy any goshadarn females in dolly form, it's only going to be hot mummies. Wanda, Jean, Maddie, Emma, Talia, in a better world Mara Jade, some others, and, of course, the ultimate mummy

Moon-Knight-Trailer-from-the-Super-Bowl-LVI-shows-us-our-best-performance-and-illumination-of-Oscar-Isaac-s-MCU-Hero-in-Action.png

I want Hot Toys to milk this line HARD. MILK IT ALL DAMN IT!!!

giphy.gif
Yeah, I like Milk too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, and in some very important news, check out this new standee I found on the interweb:

FMdF7ZOVQAkqWPS

I really hope they go even darker with DS3. I'd go for a Hell Lord War, with Dormammu, Mephisto and the such. Bring back Mads as Dormammu's vessel, get someone like Eva Green as Umar, throw Clea and Doom in there, and it'll be certified greatness. I'll be honest, if they do FB figures again, I'll be buying their Grindelwald Mads and pretend it's Dormammu. Maybe I'll try and see if there's an interest in a custom HS of comic Dormammu or something.

Grindelwald.png

Mustachless Strange.That's the statue from the trailer.
Yeah, we talked about it in the previous page. I wonder what that blue Strange with eyes all around him is. And who that woman with the blue robes is. The Pop is listed as "Sara", but I have no idea who could she be. Weird that they'd have enough info to make a Pop of her over anyone else.

Yeah, we talked about it in the previous page. I wonder what that blue Strange with eyes all around him is. And who that woman with the blue robes is. The Pop is listed as "Sara", but I have no idea who could she be. Weird that they'd have enough info to make a Pop of her over anyone else.
Possibly Wong's gf or somebody's Mum.

😁

Seeing all these Funkos and Marvel Legends just shows you how much bigger a film is compared to a streaming show and it's related merch. The reach of a film is so much bigger. Maybe this is a sign we get some Strange HT before the movie releases.

Seeing all these Funkos and Marvel Legends just shows you how much bigger a film is compared to a streaming show and it's related merch. The reach of a film is so much bigger. Maybe this is a sign we get some Strange HT before the movie releases.
Until May there's really nothing new beyond Battinson and Moon Knight, so unless they have Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman prototypes ready, then either they'll have to backtrack to fill those months, or show something a bit earlier, like with NWH. They still have to put out the Spider-Men and the Hawkeyes. But beyond that, it's a free-for-all. I'd take it as a good sign if they show their main Strange earlier, as that'll mean that they have more in the pipeline. I think main Strange and Defender Strange are a lock, alongside a Wanda. Beyond that, who knows? They might show a Supreme Strange by the end of the year, it's HT we're talking about.

doctor-strange-multiverse-madness-excl-2.jpg
doctor-strange-multiverse-madness-excl-1.jpg

“Strange is still learning about the Multiverse,” says Raimi of the pair's dynamic. “And here’s a character that can actually travel through it. He’s such a know-it-all all the time, and to have to learn from a kid probably smarts.”

“There’s a lot of reckoning,” adds The Power of the Dog star. “And a lot of self-discovery. Strange is almost a stranger to himself before this film unfolds and reveals what, essentially, is in his nature, that he then has to either confront or resist or fall into or become. There are some very bold ideas, and some extraordinary tests of Strange and encounters. There are some very unexpected conclusions.”

https://www.empireonline.com/movies...l-no-way-home-benedict-cumberbatch-exclusive/

Evan Peters Wanda Vision fake out situation will be addressed in DS2. :horror
Feige knew he would take some heat for that. But Feige plays the long game....

Back