**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FNdUgqIakAEXncM
FNdUeNyakAE01Dg
FNdUcsIakAEv-Rb
FNdUZmiaUAE03zV

So the Russo’s are back in the spotlight with their new movie from their production company being hailed as a masterpiece worthy of an oscar for Michelle Yeoh.

Those brothers have really done if all haven’t they.

So the Russo’s are back in the spotlight with their new movie from their production company being hailed as a masterpiece worthy of an oscar for Michelle Yeoh.

I'm actually looking forward to that. Son Lux are doing the soundtrack and I love them.

I discovered them through that Eleanor Rigby movie with Chastain & McAvoy. I really liked that one too. I watched all 3 versions at once.

Wonder what they are getting back with Marvel for? I can only imagine Avengers or X-Men. I'd rather them break new ground with the X-Men and to get them to epic levels for the next decade.

It is insulting to see a tease of Gilgamesh before Wong. I bet nothing will come of it as Eternals was trash and are just appealing to their home Asian market.

Avatar 2 trailer will be seen before DS2 as a theatrical exclusive which should guarantee huge box office for DS2.

This hasn’t happened since TPM right?

Avatar 2 trailer will be seen before DS2 as a theatrical exclusive which should guarantee huge box office for DS2.

This hasn’t happened since TPM right?
I'm honestly not trying to be Internet Snarky here ... does anyone still care about Avatar? Really?

Back