**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a huge roster of strong women characters in marvel. Marvel acts like they are just now existing and they are doing something new by giving putting some of the new characters in the spotlight. Now that they got fox back they have a very big roster of women that they can market including storm . The greatest marvel woman. If anyone should be the new face of marvel it’s storm. Not captain marvel or some other z lister. Sorry zurdo.

Xmen characters are pretty much made up of 70 percent strong female characters.

😲😲😲

Kidding :lol I do agree, the X-Men have plenty of strong heroines, would like to see them make their way in the MCU down the road.

Wait they made a damn happy poster for endgame? Was he even in the movie? 😂

Yeah he showed up in the funeral scene at the end of the movie.

O right. I forgot . Huh. He’s so forgettable to be honest. Why make a poster of someone who had 5 seconds of screen time lol

"A flavor of horror"

Meaning just a hint and the rest is your standard MCU fare. I hope not though. Much like Moon Knight is only "a flavor of tackling mental issues" so far.
Yeah I can’t see them allowing Raimi to go FULL PG-13 RAIMI.

By the looks of the tv spots it looks very horror vibe. I actually like it. I may see this in the theater.

20DA1FD2-5DC2-422F-B872-CC12E90ABEFA.jpeg

9EB8D2EA-E0F6-4375-9C60-DB331D84715C.jpeg

Last edited:
Still trying to guess at what this MacGuffin might be:

View attachment 564546

Looking through this most powerful objects list https://www.cbr.com/most-powerful-marvel-weapons/

The M'Kraan Crystal? Oh, that would be cool with mutants joining the MCU.

The Black Vortex? Kind of a newer object that involves X-Men. Could enhance a being's power.

The Staff of One? Very powerful and is magical so a possibility.

Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. In the trailer, there is a monster screaming at American Chavez. He is made of bands, the Bands of Cyttorak, same ones used against Thanos by Strange. This is also the gem used to create Juggernaut so a mutant angle there as well.

I'm leaning towards either a nod to Cytorrak, or it just being nothing of importance.

X-Men%2BUnlimited%2B%252312%2B-%2BCyttorak.png
I've been doing ALOT of reading into Strange, Marvel lore of magic/spells/Gods and Demons. I read that the Book of the Vishanti is the counter (defensive spellbook) to the Darkhold. This latest trailer clearly is showing a book so I am convinced this is Book of the Vishanti.

FQUJtwXXsAAdfGD.jpg

Leaked footage of Professor X first ever action scene, Marvel ain’t playing yo…

View attachment 567993
It will be epic.
So I'm assuming the puppies are the reason for Matticus's current status?
The puppies are most certainly still up.
Errr... puppies? Do I even want to know?
Yes.
I randomposted more than anyone and still evaded the hammer. I do wonder what Matticus did...
Yeah, how does this guy not get the banhammer over me? Lol, glad you didn't. Heard others did though. Don't know who. The ones I talk to most on here would seem to be the most banniable! lol

Snoop gave a warning and I must've posted after it. Cannot find what thread or what was posted. I read the Code of Conduct and all of you clowns should be banned!

I have no problem with Snoop and he warns more than he bans. BTW mods should get paid regardless.

I hope all of you boys got your tickets. It took like 20 minutes to get mine, but I am seeing this crazy train twice on opening weekend! Can't get this movie out of my head. I do not wish to see any more footage or info until this is seen in theater!

BTW, I do not think Main Wanda will be the villain. Marvel took a lot of heat from Renner when he was turned bad and got it back with a lot of time in AOU. Marvel doesn't do their heroes wrong and while I don't think Main Wanda will be the villain, she should still start something in motion. That Civilian bloody Wanda is clearly an incoming train.

These new teasers though, they keep mentioning a certain keyword - "Nightmare". He is certainly a big Strange villain. Not sure if that is a red herring or if a Strange variant is the main villain. I keep seeing a little Superior Strange here and there. Makes me wonder if the all good isn't so all good. Lots of questions!

I've been doing ALOT of reading into Strange, Marvel lore of magic/spells/Gods and Demons. I read that the Book of the Vishanti is the counter (defensive spellbook) to the Darkhold. This latest trailer clearly is showing a book so I am convinced this is Book of the Vishanti.

View attachment 572402

It will be epic.

The puppies are most certainly still up.

Yes.

Yeah, how does this guy not get the banhammer over me?

Snoop gave a warning and I must've posted after it. Cannot find what thread or what was posted. I read the Code of Conduct and all of you clowns should be banned!

I have no problem with Snoop and he warns more than he bans. BTW mods should get paid regardless.

I hope all of you boys got your tickets. It took like 20 minutes to get mine, but I am seeing this crazy train twice on opening weekend! Can't get this movie out of my head. I do not wish to see any more footage or info until this is seen in theater!

BTW, I do not think Main Wanda will be the villain. Marvel took a lot of heat from Renner when he was turned bad and got it back with a lot of time in AOU. Marvel doesn't do their heroes wrong and while I don't think Main Wanda will be the villain, she should still start something in motion. That Civilian bloody Wanda is clearly an incoming train.

These new teasers though, they keep mentioning a certain keyword - "Nightmare". He is certainly a big Strange villain. Not sure if that is a red herring or if a Strange variant is the main villain. I keep seeing a little Superior Strange here and there. Makes me wonder if the all good isn't so all good. Lots of questions!
I've stopped trying to come up with theories myself. Nightmare, a proper Shuma, Charlize Clea cameo, whatever. I've read too many leaks, tried to piece too many rumours, and I'm just bored and tired. I'll also probably skip the theater, as Springtime is rife with allergies and all the cameos will be spoiled when the premierre happens before it properly opens. At this point I don't think I'll ever go back there... Anyway, I'm just waiting to see what is in it over what could be. I'm curious as to which dollies will end up coming out from it, in any case.

2 hours = Movie DOA
Question for you sir!

Is NWH too long? Is The Batman too long? Is Endgame too long? Is TDKR too long? The answer is yes to all of these! Rewatchability is slim with these films. Infinity Wars is a great rewatchable film. Don't get caught into the many cameos, as most will be burned with the Illuminati council. If Loki and Sylvie are in it, it will be slim.

A tight film without a lot of clutter is a great sight to see. No non-sense, just in the moment, "WTF is going on? This is awesome and insane!", then move onto the next universe will be quite the experience.

I've stopped trying to come up with theories myself. Nightmare, a proper Shuma, Charlize Clea cameo, whatever. I've read too many leaks, tried to piece too many rumours, and I'm just bored and tired. I'll also probably skip the theater, as Springtime is rife with allergies and all the cameos will be spoiled when the premierre happens before it properly opens. At this point I don't think I'll ever go back there... Anyway, I'm just waiting to see what is in it over what could be. I'm curious as to which dollies will end up coming out from it, in any case.
What? You better be hitting up that theater! This is an epic movie incoming, you cannot miss it in theaters, especially opening weekend.

Allergies? LOL! I just got slammed with some type of allergy/head cold. It was rough last weekend. Took a Covid test today just to see if it was Covid, nope, negative. I've been sick many times before Covid, there is much I cannot control anyway.

I can however control me going into a Dolby theater and being blown away in THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS!!!

giphy.gif

What? You better be hitting up that theater! This is an epic movie incoming, you cannot miss it in theaters, especially opening weekend.

Allergies? LOL! I just got slammed with some type of allergy/head cold. It was rough last weekend. Took a Covid test today just to see if it was Covid, nope, negative. I've been sick many times before Covid, there is much I cannot control anyway.

I can however control me going into a Dolby theater and being blown away in THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS!!!

giphy.gif
Eh, I haven't been there in 6 years now. My daily life's become too hectic; I can't afford a delay. And they're weird with the Covid rules and whatnot. Some are okay with that daily test, others need a 3rd booster certificate no matter what to let you in; it's too much hassle. I'm just too tired. I'll catch the leaked cameos from the WEBMs, maybe watch a camrip, and wait for it to hit BR.

I am curious though - Nightmare has been said often in the latest trailers. But then there is Mordo saying how Strange is the threat to reality. I wonder if they just end up with a Strange variant as Nightmare. Not sure if Clea will make an appearance as Christine would by my likely choice as her. Guess she could be found messing with reality too.

This movie is going to be fun.

Back