**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FQY4X7yVkAILXR-.jpg
FQUJtwXXsAAdfGD.jpg

2 more weeks fellas!

I don’t mean for the movie….for Victors review lol
He is just now giving The Batman review. He'll drop it in when Thor: Love and Thunder releases. :lol

"Alongside the world premiere in LA, there will be press screenings for #DoctorStrange in the Multiverse of Madness on May 2nd! A reminder that the social embargo lifts right after the premiere, and the review embargo lifts the next day (May 3rd) at 6:00 AM PST."

2 more weeks fellas!

I don’t mean for the movie….for Victors review lol
It's more likely that I'll skip going, so I'll ahve to wait for its home release. But I hear that they're lifting the covid checks on May 1st, so maybe I'll check it out. It's 80-20 ATM.

He is just now giving The Batman review. He'll drop it in when Thor: Love and Thunder releases. :lol

"Alongside the world premiere in LA, there will be press screenings for #DoctorStrange in the Multiverse of Madness on May 2nd! A reminder that the social embargo lifts right after the premiere, and the review embargo lifts the next day (May 3rd) at 6:00 AM PST."
TB launched on HBO Max early, if I don't watch it in theatres, I'll have to wait until September...

Well, I guess we'll all get spoiled about the cameos soon enough. Honestly, I just want to know if Cruise is in it. All recent leaks say no, but I found it weird that the moment the second trailer dropped some months back, they all rushed to deny specifically that Cruise was in it. It seemed like damage control. And it still doesn't make sense to have Ultronbots without an Iron Man (MCU wise at least), which is something no Cruise-less leak has adressed, so I'm still somewhat optimistic.

It's more likely that I'll skip going, so I'll ahve to wait for its home release. But I hear that they're lifting the covid checks on May 1st, so maybe I'll check it out. It's 80-20 ATM.

TB launched on HBO Max early, if I don't watch it in theatres, I'll have to wait until September...

Well, I guess we'll all get spoiled about the cameos soon enough. Honestly, I just want to know if Cruise is in it. All recent leaks say no, but I found it weird that the moment the second trailer dropped some months back, they all rushed to deny specifically that Cruise was in it. It seemed like damage control. And it still doesn't make sense to have Ultronbots without an Iron Man (MCU wise at least), which is something no Cruise-less leak has adressed, so I'm still somewhat optimistic.
Like I told jye, he and Atwell are in MI7. I hope that she did what she had to do for the better of humanity to get Cruise as Iron Man in this film!

I couldn't not go on opening day for DS2. DS is my bro and I can't wait to sniff the mountain of white that is this movie! I am not a Mephisto rumor conjuror, but man that Iron Cruise would be the cameo of all cameos. Greater than Xavier. There was a buzz from two specific photos, but one could've been taken anywhere and the other looked PS fake AF.

There are some tv spot new footage here lately and some new rumors from click bait social media, but I just ignore them. I really don't want to see or know of anything more going in. Going to have to go dark May 2.

Like I told jye, he and Atwell are in MI7. I hope that she did what she had to do for the better of humanity to get Cruise as Iron Man in this film!

I couldn't not go on opening day for DS2. DS is my bro and I can't wait to sniff the mountain of white that is this movie! I am not a Mephisto rumor conjuror, but man that Iron Cruise would be the cameo of all cameos. Greater than Xavier. There was a buzz from two specific photos, but one could've been taken anywhere and the other looked PS fake AF.

There are some tv spot new footage here lately and some new rumors from click bait social media, but I just ignore them. I really don't want to see or know of anything more going in. Going to have to go dark May 2.
The two photos of Cruise "shooting" in front of a green screen were obviously fake. But there's still this one:

FJWwrKPXoAUqdMk

Nobody ever commented on it, and he looked pretty chubby, same as the last time he was spotted in a baseball game some time ago:

Tom-Cruise-before-and-after.jpg

There's also that while he and Atwell were filming MI, the Dr. Strange reshoots were at the same place, London. So it's still possible. DS2 has had tons of reshoots. Some are saying that some of them are because Theron joined as Clea halfway in and they needed to shoot her scenes. Others were to add Loki & Sylvie. Who knows who's into it at this point. There's even some recent comments from Bettany that imply that White Vision is in. If I see my man Gruffudd I'll be happy, ngl. And I hope they keep him alive and bring him back in the inevitable Council Of Reeds.

We'll see. I still maintain a sliver of hope, and if he is in it, and I hope in the Superior armour, then HT better have that dolly up for PO by July...

Anyway, if the new harsher restrictions are not in place, I'll try to swing by. If not, I'll probably catch a cam and then wait until its hits BR. But I hope to be able to catch it on the big screen.

The two photos of Cruise "shooting" in front of a green screen were obviously fake. But there's still this one:

FJWwrKPXoAUqdMk

Nobody ever commented on it, and he looked pretty chubby, same as the last time he was spotted in a baseball game some time ago:

Tom-Cruise-before-and-after.jpg

There's also that while he and Atwell were filming MI, the Dr. Strange reshoots were at the same place, London. So it's still possible. DS2 has had tons of reshoots. Some are saying that some of them are because Theron joined as Clea halfway in and they needed to shoot her scenes. Others were to add Loki & Sylvie. Who knows who's into it at this point. There's even some recent comments from Bettany that imply that White Vision is in. If I see my man Gruffudd I'll be happy, ngl. And I hope they keep him alive and bring him back in the inevitable Council Of Reeds.

We'll see. I still maintain a sliver of hope, and if he is in it, and I hope in the Superior armour, then HT better have that dolly up for PO by July...

Anyway, if the new harsher restrictions are not in place, I'll try to swing by. If not, I'll probably catch a cam and then wait until its hits BR. But I hope to be able to catch it on the big screen.
Like if you had no idea Tobey or Andrew was in SM: NWH before release, do you really think that it would make 1.8 bil? Would it make it if everyone just found out about it in the theater, then by word of mouth? Eh, I don't think so.

Leaks do seem to entice the audience. Not story wise, but cameo wise it makes people seem even more hungry for a movie than not. When people heard Xavier in the trailer, the interwebs exploded. Seeing Andrew leak, but conveniently not seeing Tobey certainly had people salivating for more.

The movie will be pretty crazy before the cameos. Is Xavier enough? Sure.

You get that side boob, but you want more. You need more. I need more. I need the Cruise.

Like if you had no idea Tobey or Andrew was in SM: NWH before release, do you really think that it would make 1.8 bil? Would it make it if everyone just found out about it in the theater, then by word of mouth? Eh, I don't think so.

Leaks do seem to entice the audience. Not story wise, but cameo wise it makes people seem even more hungry for a movie than not. When people heard Xavier in the trailer, the interwebs exploded. Seeing Andrew leak, but conveniently not seeing Tobey certainly had people salivating for more.

The movie will be pretty crazy before the cameos. Is Xavier enough? Sure.

You get that side boob, but you want more. You need more. I need more. I need the Cruise.
Yeah, with how "subtle" marketing has become, some leaks are most definitely done by the studio to drum up hype. And it works. I just think that if Cruise isn't in it, considering it's been the most consistent rumor for years now, it'll end up leaving a bad taste in people's mouths, so hopefully the denying is just part of the larger underground internet markerting campaign.

We'll see in about 2 weeks anyhow.

I keep thinking Victor lives in NJ lol
New Jersey? Gotham's IRL equivalent? Home of the Sorpanos? Nah, I live somewhere much more corrupt...

Yeah, with how "subtle" marketing has become, some leaks are most definitely done by the studio to drum up hype. And it works. I just think that if Cruise isn't in it, considering it's been the most consistent rumor for years now, it'll end up leaving a bad taste in people's mouths, so hopefully the denying is just part of the larger underground internet markerting campaign.

We'll see in about 2 weeks anyhow.
There is something more to this Supreme Strange. He is out there with that teaser statue and Funko...

I like to speculate at this point that he is a good guy that turns bad. Sinister and Zombie are just pure evil to tease us with. But he probably is the Superego, Main Strange the Ego and Sinister Strange the Id.

There is something more to this Supreme Strange. He is out there with that teaser statue and Funko...

I like to speculate at this point that he is a good guy that turns bad. Sinister and Zombie are just pure evil to tease us with. But he probably is the Superego, Main Strange the Ego and Sinister Strange the Id.
I took it that Supreme Strange is the guy from the Illuminati's timeline who sacrificed himself, but it could be that he's the villainous Strange we see with the 3rd eye. Or it could be a misdirect, he really was a good guy who died saving reality, and the Illuminati want to off Wanda or America. But yeah, he is quite the mysterious figure. He's got a nifty design too so I wouldn't mind seeing him get the HT treatment. From what I gather they like doing Stranges, otherwise they wouldn't have reissued the same figure three times, so maybe he's got good chances, simply because they enjoy making capes and robes. Or maybe I'm off the mark and they just reissued him because it was piss easy to do and he sold.

We'll see I suppose. Strange & Wanda are locks. Beyond that, anything goes. Considering how long it took them to get work done on Loki and then Hawkeye and now the Spider-Men, it is possible we'll be seeing POs for MOM figures next Januray or something.

I took it that Supreme Strange is the guy from the Illuminati's timeline who sacrificed himself, but it could be that he's the villainous Strange we see with the 3rd eye. Or it could be a misdirect, he really was a good guy who died saving reality, and the Illuminati want to off Wanda or America. But yeah, he is quite the mysterious figure. He's got a nifty design too so I wouldn't mind seeing him get the HT treatment. From what I gather they like doing Stranges, otherwise they wouldn't have reissued the same figure three times, so maybe he's got good chances, simply because they enjoy making capes and robes. Or maybe I'm off the mark and they just reissued him because it was piss easy to do and he sold.

We'll see I suppose. Strange & Wanda are locks. Beyond that, anything goes. Considering how long it took them to get work done on Loki and then Hawkeye and now the Spider-Men, it is possible we'll be seeing POs for MOM figures next Januray or something.
He does have colors similar to Cap Carter (Strike What if finale suit) and the blue/silver on the bots and Superior IM. But Mordo doesn't fit that.

I was thinking for a long time that Sinister Strange was a dream. But Main Strange has scratches that match his Illuminati appearance on his forehead.

With seeing Kate Bishop teased, I hope the delays are just long w the D+ shows. Andrew/Tobey absent from alot of merch. Eternals was unproven. Maybe appearance length will be a determining factor. NWH has 6 figures now and possibly 7 with Electro. A/T will make it 9.
Can’t wait until this movie is out of the way so that we’re closer to Thor.
Since you like goofy stuff, you'll enjoy the end of today's Moon Knight.

He does have colors similar to Cap Carter (Strike What if finale suit) and the blue/silver on the bots and Superior IM. But Mordo doesn't fit that.

I was thinking for a long time that Sinister Strange was a dream. But Main Strange has scratches that match his Illuminati appearance on his forehead.

With seeing Kate Bishop teased, I hope the delays are just long w the D+ shows. Andrew/Tobey absent from alot of merch. Eternals was unproven. Maybe appearance length will be a determining factor. NWH has 6 figures now and possibly 7 with Electro. A/T will make it 9.
I think they have a packed enough schedule that certain characters will take longer, especially with May 4th needing them to show a bunch of SW stuff, but I figure that by the end of the year we'll have all the big DS2 characters up for PO. It's whatever Illuminati member they might decide to do at a later time that will take a bit, if anything happens beyond the "locks".

Back