**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have a packed enough schedule that certain characters will take longer, especially with May 4th needing them to show a bunch of SW stuff, but I figure that by the end of the year we'll have all the big DS2 characters up for PO. It's whatever Illuminati member they might decide to do at a later time that will take a bit, if anything happens beyond the "locks".
We will definitely get that initial wave, which might just be 3 figures like Main Strange, Main Wanda and Defender Strange. HT might wait out to see the impact the other variants/cameos/Wong might have in the movie. Wong with a USB light up whip would be awesome, but I would only be interested in the Strange variants. Strange is my guy and to not just have different outfits, but different versions of a character is quite appealing. If they make a Chavez, I'll be pissed that they wasted a slot on her instead of another Strange variant.

We will definitely get that initial wave, which might just be 3 figures like Main Strange, Main Wanda and Defender Strange. HT might wait out to see the impact the other variants/cameos/Wong might have in the movie. Wong with a USB light up whip would be awesome, but I would only be interested in the Strange variants. Strange is my guy and to not just have different outfits, but different versions of a character is quite appealing. If they make a Chavez, I'll be pissed that they wasted a slot on her instead of another Strange variant.
Honestly, I hope they space them out a bit so that I won't get caught in the FOMO craze. I just want them to do at least Xavier, and Iron Cruise and Reed if they're in it, even if they put them up for PO in 2023 or something. I'll have to restrain myself with the Strange variants. Just the standard and maybe one more to go with the Illuminati. We'll still probably see a DS3, and I don't like having doubles unless they're needed for a specific display. Add a Wanda and I'm pretty much done.

I am curious what order people would put the Stranges in:

c253403928d6c7e9dd634be30bbd1e36.gif

70412c433b44ef3ebd0b9b36c38966b729d0ac1b.gifv

5df7362b393a9af3a443cbb4847b98d0dde7ea3e.gifv

multiverse-of-madness-zombie-strange.gif
main-qimg-3b29f2ab403e443b9a99c635e5e66a0f

If Main Strange comes with those snakes like in my signature, I think I'll have to get him. While I have DS1 Strange, that is too cool of a power. Maybe a Saw blade and the Chaos magic spell. For some reason, the sword from Infinity War never really appealed to me.

What are the chances Moon Knight might make a cameo in this :lecture
Zero IMO. Same with the dumb Tobey rumor. They got their moment in the sun, now it is time for Strange and others to get theirs. I do wonder if the cameos will be limited to the Illuminati scene. Two more weeks.

I am curious what order people would put the Stranges in:

c253403928d6c7e9dd634be30bbd1e36.gif

70412c433b44ef3ebd0b9b36c38966b729d0ac1b.gifv

5df7362b393a9af3a443cbb4847b98d0dde7ea3e.gifv

multiverse-of-madness-zombie-strange.gif
main-qimg-3b29f2ab403e443b9a99c635e5e66a0f

If Main Strange comes with those snakes like in my signature, I think I'll have to get him. While I have DS1 Strange, that is too cool of a power. Maybe a Saw blade and the Chaos magic spell. For some reason, the sword from Infinity War never really appealed to me.
I still think the Strange that was in the finale of NWH is not the real strange. I think this Defender version is the real Strange . When Ned brought Strange back after Peter trapped him in that crazy dimension he seemed different IMO :chase

It’s just a shame that Wanda will probably turn into the ultimate evil after this..but they are trying to follow the House of M storyline :horror

It’s just a shame that Wanda will probably turn into the ultimate evil after this..but they are trying to follow the House of M storyline :horror
It might just be me, but I am thinking Wanda's variant will be the evil one in addition to a Strange variant. Marvel doesn't trash their heroes. I'm sure there will be a beginning to the mutants in some way. This is more multiverse traversal than House of M, which I bet will come at some point.

It might just be me, but I am thinking Wanda's variant will be the evil one in addition to a Strange variant. Marvel doesn't trash their heroes. I'm sure there will be a beginning to the mutants in some way. This is more multiverse traversal than House of M, which I bet will come at some point.
Hmm..a Wanda from another verse..didn’t expect that , but you might be onto to something , but it kind of defeats the purpose of what went down in the WV series and how it changed the MCU Wanda

Hmm..a Wanda from another verse..didn’t expect that , but you might be onto to something , but it kind of defeats the purpose of what went down in the WV series and how it changed the MCU Wanda
7ffb526094cad8ee8dba753cdf3491e22f89559f.gifv

wanda-wanda-maximoff.gif

Not sure what to expect, but at least we've seen two Wanda's together as well as her children in this. The bottom gif is of her tearing up Illuminati's place. That's all we can go on at this point.

There's a Wanda variant out there that's been shacking with a Thanos variant. Wait... wrong movie.

A little nugget here at the 1:21 mark to confirm something about the "Professor". Not sure if I would want to watch a movie in ScreenX. Looks rather....extreme.

I don't know why I didn't put this together before, but HT is definitely making Defender Strange to double dip and make Zombie Strange.

FQ_5h6MXEAAaTkG

Who the hell is this cow I keep seeeing? I’m sure he will be some type of comic relief .

Back