Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again Thanks for picking it up for me. Love how you got each guy to sign it too.

Not sure how many special favors you had to do to get it though....

:nana:

Didn't you tell me that when you received it from Nam it had these peculiar blotches and stains all over it?

You got it cleaned up right? I would imagine that would effect the value of the poster quite a bit.

Again Thanks for picking it up for me. Love how you got each guy to sign it too.

Not sure how many special favors you had to do to get it though....

:nana:

They didn't compare to the "special favor" you paid me for it. :wink1:

Didn't you tell me that when you received it from Nam it had these peculiar blotches and stains all over it?

You got it cleaned up right? I would imagine that would effect the value of the poster quite a bit.

:nono Not as much as LaMelnik's saliva from licking it clean.

c8159c9c-6efe-4c66-a295-f609cb76746c_b.jpg

Future serial killer. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Not surprising, when you cross a manic depressant ass with a overly jolly bear that has an insatiable sweet tooth.

The kid will spend most of its life trying to cope with unfulfillable desires, which even the slightest realization of, will cause elation followed by depression, and the need to experience the elation again. He'll have multiple personality disorder, dementia, and an inability to see the positive side of any day, even on days when there is reason to be happy. He'll understand the concept of joy, but never be able to allow himself to experience it. And, so he will seek out pleasures, sometimes violently, to fill the hole left from the emptiness of every day life, yearning for something more...something better.

In other words, he'll turn into this:

080411_full.jpg

Not surprising, when you cross a manic depressant ass with a overly jolly bear that has an insatiable sweet tooth.

The kid will spend most of its life trying to cope with unfulfillable desires, which even the slightest realization of, will cause elation followed by depression, and the need to experience the elation again. He'll have multiple personality disorder, dementia, and an inability to see the positive side of any day, even on days when there is reason to be happy. He'll understand the concept of joy, but never be able to allow himself to experience it. And, so he will seek out pleasures, sometimes violently, to fill the hole left from the emptiness of every day life, yearning for something more...something better.

In other words, he'll turn into this:

080411_full.jpg

That dude kinda looks like Chris Leben. :lol

Back