Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go find yourself a copy of Modern Primitives and check out some of the genital mutilations if you want to see how disgusting absolutely can be.

Don't think I could handle it...

Hell, or just see if you can find a video for the BME Pain Olympics. :lol

Just a reaction video. :lol
https://youtu.be/D7GaL6hCH0I

I dunno. Some of the things in that book...I'm not sure how it ever worked again. :(

Apparently you haven't seem the BME Pain Olympics. They leave no question that it doesn't. :lol

There is a hoax Internet viral video entitled BME Pain Olympics: Final Round that has nothing to do with the actual Pain Olympics. It has been viewed and promoted by a large number of Web surfers and popular bloggers such as Joe Rogan and has been the subject of reaction videos on sites including YouTube.[6] In the video, two men are seen performing genital self-mutilation (including using a meat cleaver) set to the song "Livin' Like a Zombie" by Mortification. The original video, hosted on BMEzine, displays a message at the end confirming it is fake; however, most of the other versions of the video on other websites do not have that message at the end. According to Shannon Larratt, the creator of the video, the two "competitors" (who are actually the same person) used prosthetic makeup and the video contains no actual body modification.[7]

That said, the "Pain Olympics" appears to be a real thing, which is retarded in my book. :cuckoo:

As crazy as that is, nothing I would ever participate in, self mutilations don't skeeve me out like the tree man and tumor face guy do.

Please, no more tree dude.

I think I'm desensitized by all the TLC shows I've watched. :lol

Tree man, Stone Baby, The Girl With Two Heads, etc, etc.

These people can't help their condition, but people that deform themselves on purpose "skeeve me out" way more. :sick

Jye, I noticed that you edited your post to contain twice the amount of "horror" emotes. :lol

Jye, I noticed that you edited your post to contain twice the amount of "horror" emotes. :lol

One more just to be safe :horror

:lol

And you wonder why you don't get invited to parties. :cuckoo:

Personally, I'd probably go back and delete that post. It's kinda tacky. :huh

:lol :lol :lol

But you gotta admit. the man sure knows how to pose his dollies :rock

I see nothing wrong with Maglors post, i mean it is bizarre and he is not posting these pics in a derogatory manner.

I see nothing wrong with Maglors post, i mean it is bizarre and he is not posting these pics in a derogatory manner.

I just think they were a bit much, I mean if we can't have tits and ass on here then, effed up children should be a no go too. Maglor is so Cronenberg. :lol

Beg to differ. Look at the thread title and the majority of pics herein. :wink1:

Right! Keep em' funny not so god damn freaky.

Damn what the hell did I miss.

Something a little more than "Bizarre and awkward photos". :monkey4

And you wonder why you don't get invited to parties. :cuckoo:

Personally, I'd probably go back and delete that post. It's kinda tacky. :huh

:dunno

Thanks Val. It was not at all meant to offend. I truly find that stuff fascinating. It's really happening right hear on our planet and I love a good story of triumphing over adversity. The Doctors that can separate these people successfully are heroes, and the conjoined twins that can't be separated but live successfully are an example for all of us for how to get along with others and make the best of a less than ideal situation.

Seriously, if you all get a chance to watch the TLC program about the "girl with two heads" you will be moved by it.

Frankly, I'm disappointed that a mod felt a need to delete that post.

Beg to differ. Look at the thread title and the majority of pics herein. :wink1:

I can see how my posting those in this context could be construed as bad taste. It was not my intent to poke fun at genuine living oddities, or to diminish their humanity. Had Jye not made his comment about the tree man, I would not have thought to post them here. :peace

Frankly, I'm disappointed that a mod felt a need to delete that post.

I can see how my posting those in this context could be construed as bad taste. It was not my intent to poke fun at genuine living oddities, or to diminish their humanity. Had Jye not made his comment about the tree man, I would not have thought to post them here. :peace

Given the subject matter already present, I'm glad someone deleted it. I don't think any one of those pics described anything "bizarre" or "awkward," but more like human triumph and scientific miracles, which, if what you say above is true, was your intent for posting them. When taken into context with the original intent of this thread, it's easily construed as tacky and a bit [that word you don't like :lol].

Back