Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Indeed.

Why are people posting gross ____...post ____ like this...

by-julia-awkward-520x380.jpg

awkward_family_photos_18.jpg

Given the subject matter already present, I'm glad someone deleted it. I don't think any one of those pics described anything "bizarre" or "awkward," but more like human triumph and scientific miracles, which, if what you say above is true, was your intent for posting them. When taken into context with the original intent of this thread, it's easily construed as tacky and a bit [that word you don't like :lol].

:lol Fair enough.

I would argue that the post very much exemplified the bizarre, as it obviously showed things "strikingly out of the ordinary". But given the "Sandbox" context and the content of the other posts here, I get why the post was deleted.

post ____ like this...

by-julia-awkward-520x380.jpg

awkward_family_photos_18.jpg

:rotfl

^ Indeed.

Why are people posting gross ____.

The twins I posted are not "gross" IMO. However the last one I included was disturbing in a sad way I admit.

:dunno

Thanks Val. It was not at all meant to offend. I truly find that stuff fascinating. It's really happening right hear on our planet and I love a good story of triumphing over adversity. The Doctors that can separate these people successfully are heroes, and the conjoined twins that can't be separated but live successfully are an example for all of us for how to get along with others and make the best of a less than ideal situation.

Seriously, if you all get a chance to watch the TLC program about the "girl with two heads" you will be moved by it.

Frankly, I'm disappointed that a mod felt a need to delete that post.

I can see how my posting those in this context could be construed as bad taste. It was not my intent to poke fun at genuine living oddities, or to diminish their humanity. Had Jye not made his comment about the tree man, I would not have thought to post them here. :peace

Mag, that may not have been your intent (and I don't think it was) it was ____ed up to post that. Just my opinion. If a MOD deleted it then obviously they thought so too. I don't think that's the point of this thread. Shouldn't be so heavy. Create a medical oddities thread and see how long that goes. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should, again given the parameters of this site. You know it's bad when Valfar is on your side. :wink1:

Mag, that may not have been your intent (and I don't think it was) it was ____ed up to post that. Just my opinion. If a MOD deleted it then obviously they thought so too. I don't think that's the point of this thread. Shouldn't be so heavy. Create a medical oddities thread and see how long that goes. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should, again given the parameters of this site. You know it's bad when Valfar is on your side. :wink1:

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Post #44 should have got deleted IMO, i still stand by what i said about Maglors post, you guys are just getting too excite bike over nothing.

And what are you crying about Nam?, you probally have more infractions and been banned more then once i bet. *tsk tsk*

Last edited:
Post #44 should have got deleted IMO, i still stand by what i said about Maglors post, you guys are just getting too excite bike over nothing.

And what are you crying about Nam?, you probally have more infractions and been banned more then once i bet. *tsk tsk*

:lol Excite Bike. +1 for Valmojinler!

Back