Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so this is a thing now?

RIwOv.jpg

I wonder where they store it or if they have a special case for it? A woman can't just put that thing back in her purse or her pocket after it's been flooded with urine. Where are you going to put it, in a ziploc bag? What if you can't find a place to rinse it, and so if you put it in a ziploc, it will still have urine on it, with yellow drops streaming down inside the ziploc bag, sort of like yellow rain on a windshield. Also, what are you going to wash it with and where? You have to disinfect it, or else the woman will get a rash and a couple of moscas.

I wonder where they store it or if they have a special case for it? A woman can't just put that thing back in her purse or her pocket after it's been flooded with urine. Where are you going to put it, in a ziploc bag? What if you can't find a place to rinse it, and so if you put it in a ziploc, it will still have urine on it, with yellow drops streaming down inside the ziploc bag, sort of like yellow rain on a windshield. Also, what are you going to wash it with and where? You have to disinfect it, or else the woman will get a rash and a couple of moscas.

and don't forget that public urination is illegal, and what the girl is doing in the picture can get her in trouble, so I don't know, I guess this would be ideal for camping or something like that, but I can't see much use besides using it in the bathroom, so they would probably rinse it in the sink :yuck

are you allowed to post photos of peeps who have been skinned? i find those some of the most fascinating photos but is it to wary for some to handle here?

Back