Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the-awkward-phase-ugly-goofy-oz-demotivational-posters-1300236302.jpg

Go find yourself a copy of Modern Primitives and check out some of the genital mutilations if you want to see how disgusting absolutely can be.

Hell, or just see if you can find a video for the BME Pain Olympics. :lol

Just a reaction video. :lol
[ame]https://youtu.be/D7GaL6hCH0I[/ame]

I have read that, although the BME Pain Olympics is real, it goes nowhere near the self-mutilation of the "final round" video. And the "final round" video is not actually done at the BME Pain Olympics.

Also...there are claims that the "final round" video is fake and both of those guys are one guy using movie prosthetic genitals.

And supposedly, the video disclaim this at the end.

But I ain't checking.

I have read that, although the BME Pain Olympics is real, it goes nowhere near the self-mutilation of the "final round" video. And the "final round" video is not actually done at the BME Pain Olympics.

Also...there are claims that the "final round" video is fake and both of those guys are one guy using movie prosthetic genitals.

But I ain't checking.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

But I ain't checking.

Probably for the best.

Ah scarification.

I've read up on this. Some people prefer this too Tattoos.

The interesting thing is this is more likely to keep it's appearance then ink from a tattoo.

I still remember my grandfather's tattoo it didn't look too hot :rotfl

That's what touch-ups are for. :wink1:

Back