Bizarre and awkward photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cosas+raras+34.jpg

You _astard! I will never sleep again. Every time I close my eyes I'm going to see that. Gahhhhhhhhh. :slap

:rotfl :1-1:

^^^ Yikes. :thud:

:doh :doh :doh

I guess I meant, "are badly photoshopped pics allowed in here?" :lol

Yes, have to admit, that donut pic was badly Photoshopped. I just posted what I found on the net. Most of my finds are non-Photoshopped and should be real. That donut one will be the last from me. I do agree that this thread would be better served with real non-doctored photos. The real ones are already impressive and interesting in their own right. Cheers buddy. :duff

No offense to any of our "freakier" freaks but I think that is horrible. I guess I'm a prude but I don't understand this, gage holes that you could fit a silver dollar through, slit tongues. To each their own I guess.

:exactly:

I won't condemn someone who does that to their own body so long as they don't run around recommending it to everybody dissing those who pass, but unless it's a tribal thing like plate lips, plugged ears or neck rings, I don't understand it. Tattoos, yes. But that level of self mutilation, no.

Back