Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

What's it's like waiting for Blitzway to unveil the Ecto-1...

giphy.gif

It's not a big deal. You're not going to be displaying them with their backs towards you.

Ha it depends on if you have a mirrored cab or a rotating stand which I do :lol
It would be cool I really thought the light cycle was cool on the Mattel and they were pretty dam bright. Not to mention all 4 lights on at the same time isn't how it works. :lol

Only a minor complaint though......Buy a sideshow Ripley sculpt bam we have Dana. :wink1:
I was talking with a friend on if it's possible to 3D print or sculpt top half of Stay puft, it's got me hyped already. :panic:

300 dollars, around 260 GBP. Plus import tax, so around the 300 gbp mark. Worth every penny! But I think a credit card is required ;) Have they advised on a rough release date yet?

Man, if it's $300 I might have to pass and just focus on my custom Venkman with Snyderman head instead. And try to pick up the parted out jumpsuit somewhere down the road.

I can't imagine they will offer them so high. That would be off-putting to too many collectors, who are accustomed to stuff more in the Hot Toys range. Particularly when you're asking customers to buy multiple figures, presumably at once! I am betting these will be $250, or maybe even less.

Only bad thing this is by BW is that they don`t offer a payment plan, as I know of.

Their Pitt 1/6 was about $250 so bettin these will be $300 a piece. Then the Ecto-1, I would say $700 like HT DeLorean n Batmobiles.

The Ghostbusters figures are going to be around $220 each. Also for those commenting / worried that the Ecto-1 will become the next "66 Batmobile, I wouldn't be concerned. I was told a few things that I can't repeat, which indicated to me that Blitzway was very committed to getting the Ecto-1 out.

The Ghostbusters figures are going to be around $220 each. Also for those commenting / worried that the Ecto-1 will become the next "66 Batmobile, I wouldn't be concerned. I was told a few things that I can't repeat, which indicated to me that Blitzway was very committed to getting the Ecto-1 out.

Was one of those things related to a possible unveiling at one of the China shows in the next couple of months? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was secretly hoping that they'd be crazy expensive so I wouldn't even be tempted. But $220 sounds very appealing. Still unsure of how many I'm in for though.

How can we be so sure they'll be $220? I mean there fight club figures are $250, and these are more complex with the light up proton packs.

I mean I really like these, £300 a piece is too much for me.

Richalot is there, and asked them first hand. He's the guy responsible for most of the early, great pics we saw on Instagram (or at least, that's what I'm inferring!). So, doesn't sound like idle speculation there.

They can spread the costs of a lot of the accessories over 4 figures though which could help drive the price down. I guess we'll find out when they're put up for PO though.

Was secretly hoping that they'd be crazy expensive so I wouldn't even be tempted. But $220 sounds very appealing. Still unsure of how many I'm in for though.

All of them good sir...all of them. Nothing exceeds like excess. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with lighting features, $250 for each sounds about right. There's about 75% commonality of parts between each figure, which will help keep the manufacturing costs down.

Maybe $220 per figure when buying as a set, and $250+ ea individually. If the price were already set in stone, it would be displayed at the show. Since it's not, it's still up for change, regardless of what they think it might be in the future and what they tell show-goers.

They can spread the costs of a lot of the accessories over 4 figures though which could help drive the price down. I guess we'll find out when they're put up for PO though.

remember they will also sell less per character figure. no doubt Venkman & Egon will sell the most & the Black guy the lease. Compare to Tyler where most sales will go to the Red Jacket, then Twin Pack, then Bald.

most people aren't hardcore enough to pay $1000 for 4 similar figures apart from hardcore fans and would just settle for 1 or 2.

EB should come up with a special 4 pack with special items like the Tyler twin pack to sell more of the less popular characters. Maybe extra casual outfit, or Slimer, or some of those Ghost items Mattel came up for their twin packs or those collectible items from the Ghostbuster game.

or give each character a Stay Puff part so collect all to complete a Stay Puff figure.

If only batteries then no. If it is possible for a power cord then yes.

either both or Battery. power cord only would be a problem for many folks, esp those displaying it in cabinet.

unless you can remote control the lights & sound like how some guy did for the DeLorean.

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'd be in for all four for sure, every character I loved as a kid because of the original movie and the soon after cartoon. So it's all or none of the figures. If the price is too high I'd be happy with just the car.

Back