Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How anyone doesn't see a spot on likeness to Murray in this sculpt is truly beyond me 🤔
1727968273174.png

BW is being a bit generous with the fullness of the hair. :lol Not to be a jerk, but both Murray and Akroyd had bald spots on the back of their heads...never noticed until I saw the film on HD. I think they wore a small hair piece in the sequel to cover it.

The sculpt looks like how someone would actually scream if they were being attacked by a ghost. The screenshot shows Murray acting like he's screaming.

Though even lighting of the prototypes could be affecting this, as someone mentioned earlier, the suits appear to be gray, as opposed to the tan color of the first release. This is another nice thing that sets this set apart.

The suits appear to be different colors throughout the film. I believe they were actually more tan, at least initially, but they definitely look gray in some scenes, so if they move forward this way, this is something that should allow the originals to be distinct and to have some value to fans who want that look.

538474-461927972-10232838039029431-39747812246260466-n.jpg

ghostbusters-1984-special-pack_ghostbusters_gallery_5c4d1f1c975a8.jpg

Though even lighting of the prototypes could be affecting this, as someone mentioned earlier, the suits appear to be gray, as opposed to the tan color of the first release. This is another nice thing that sets this set apart.

The suits appear to be different colors throughout the film. I believe they were actually more tan, at least initially, but they definitely look gray in some scenes, so if they move forward this way, this is something that should allow the originals to be distinct and to have some value to fans who want that look.

538474-461927972-10232838039029431-39747812246260466-n.jpg

ghostbusters-1984-special-pack_ghostbusters_gallery_5c4d1f1c975a8.jpg
Yeah that actually has me concerned that if I do just order Winston to complete my set, his suit color may not match the other ones I have.

I wouldn't give much credence to what color the suits are on the prototype. They will probably change color by the time they hit collectors' hands.

Back