Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'll make sure the lights work and after that take the batteries out and never turn them on again.

Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Think I may of found egons pke meter, check out his left pocket :) image.jpeg

So where's the Car?

Still waiting. Wouldn't be surprised if they wait until Saturday or Sunday to unveil it. I really hope they don't wait that long though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a big deal. You're not going to be displaying them with their backs towards you.

:exactly:

If they make the red cyclotron lights rotate, they may as well make the blue (energy bar?) light strip on the left side have a blinking effect, being that's what it did. Both would be cool, but I'm not going to complain if they don't.

Like another poster mentioned, I probably won't even have the batteries in anyway.

I hope they make the beams work properly - so everything goes to **** when you cross them.

Hey everyone the ECTO-1 isn't going to be revealed at SDCC. The Blitzway team had some additional tweaks they wanted to make before displaying it.

Well I'm disappointed we aren't gonna see the ECTO-1 but thanks for the heads up RichAlot!

Damn. Would like to see even a rough, early version. But I understand why they would want to hold off.

Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Are there any close-ups of those 1/12th figures? I noticed the sculpts had different expressions and I was kind of curious how they held up against their 1/6th brethren.

I took a video with some close ups of the 6-inch figures:
https://instagram.com/p/BIJuXkKDgCC/

Hey everyone the ECTO-1 isn't going to be revealed at SDCC. The Blitzway team had some additional tweaks they wanted to make before displaying it.

Let me guess it needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end, new rings, mufflers, a little wiring :lol

Maybe SDCC told them, "You can't park that here!"

By the way, wonder if BW will do a Casper version of Ray. :lol

whoyougonnacall.gif

I wonder if the Ecto will have moving sirens? Is that even possible at this scale? ****, imagine if it had the actual sound, too.

I wonder if the Ecto will have moving sirens? Is that even possible at this scale? ****, imagine if it had the actual sound, too.

That's an unmistakable siren sound that I will always recognize.

2741143517_7e246d98d3_o.gif

Back