Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not one negative comment about the likeness. I think that's a record for the board.

I think this looks amazing. My only gripe is I wish they included the Black Sugar tanktop for the garage scene.

K.A. Kim is the sculptor and she used to be at HT but I'm not sure about the other artists involved. She is an amazing sculptor which goes a long way for how good these Blitzway figures look.

So to anyone whos ordered this from their website do they charge the full amount or just the 25$ NRD at the time or pre-order?

oh, she's the one behind gary oldman/gordon...

pretty lady got skillz.

Not one negative comment about the likeness. I think that's a record for the board.

There's a few threads out there. HT BD Robocop is one & BW Carlito is another, off the top of my head. I reckon it's how you know a figure is truly good. Nothing but admiration and desire. :D

We need an Ed Norton to go along with this.

These figures will be lovingly handcrafted by the hardworking people of wherever.
The dolls you own end up owning you.

There's a few threads out there. HT BD Robocop is one & BW Carlito is another, off the top of my head. I reckon it's how you know a figure is truly good. Nothing but admiration and desire. :D

We need an Ed Norton to go along with this.

Double you on all the points!:goodpost:

And we need Marla Singer!
105478-personagens-mais-maluquinhas-do-cinema-620x0-1.gif

Re: So blitzway are doing s 1/6 Tyler durden ( fight club )

Too bad it's not a 1/6 Rocky figure. They absolutely nailed the 1/4 Sly sculpt :lecture Fight Club is cool, but Balboa would be the s***!!!

If they ever started a 1/6 line, I'd have to buy absolutely all of them.

As for the Tyler figure, it's pretty slick.

I think this looks amazing. My only gripe is I wish they included the Black Sugar tanktop for the garage scene.

:lol I think you might be right. These are stunning. I think anybody would have a job nitpicking this.

Locked my red leather jacket version in :rock

I'm holding off on ordering until we see all of our options. The unknown shipping price is a bit worrying, though EMS out of Asia (Korea? Hong Kong?) probably won't be over $50.

I wouldn't give my custom up entirely as I have the Yunsil set, which I think is more than good enough for any Indy figure. But if they got K.A. Kim to do an Indy sculpt, then god knows I'd be on Toy Anxiety trembling with excitement, waiting to use all the other bits for my figure. :lol
I've also got the Yunsil outfit, and the quality is top notch, but the jacket in particular is lacking since it really needs some minor weathering at least to appear correctly broken in.

He made mention that some licensed The Princes Bride figs were coming. After seeing this I'm praying that it's BW who's handling that :pray:
I'm betting that will be Star Ace. Seems more in their wheelhouse.

Yeah, it's pretty refreshing to see. Though I'm sure someone will inevitably show up to crap on it at some point :lol

These figures will be lovingly handcrafted by the hardworking people of wherever.
The dolls you own end up owning you.
:lol

There are a couple small things that could be said about the sculpts but it's pointless to put them under the microscope and highlight everything that's not perfect. They're the best overall representation we've got do far and the best overall package.

The only thing that's bad is the crashed stock of our expensive customs. Hopefully Iminime's airplane outfit and Rainman's Black Sugar outfit will fit this body nicely.

Yes... that is true. I wouldn't be surprised honestly; Dave was cryptic about 'licensed Princess Bride figures' and how he's being cryptic about Blitzway's pipeline.

I'm betting that will be Star Ace. Seems more in their wheelhouse.

I'm being hopeful after seeing these pics, but it's true; TPB does seem off of Blitzway's path. But then again, so is Marylyn so you never know.

He has been keeping solid info under wraps but the one thing he did confirm was that it's not Star Ace (even though it would fit well in their catalog)

If blitzway tackled Godfather I'd be a very happy chappy!

As much as I'm not a fan of the movie Blitzway have done an outstanding job...... good to see a company taking over hot toys! Vaule for money aswell outstanding!
If Blitzway keep going then I can see them beating hot toys especially with their price increase and lack luster extra's!

Sideshow's well let's not even get started on them after beetlejuice I'm done with them and their awful sculpts! Blitzway if you read this please make more 1:6 license's Godfather :wink1:

If blitzway tackled Godfather I'd be a very happy chappy!

As much as I'm not a fan of the movie Blitzway have done an outstanding job...... good to see a company taking over hot toys! Vaule for money aswell outstanding!
If Blitzway keep going then I can see them beating hot toys especially with their price increase and lack luster extra's!

Sideshow's well let's not even get started on them after beetlejuice I'm done with them and their awful sculpts! Blitzway if you read this please make more 1:6 license's Godfather :wink1:

Agree with you totally! And i do hope to see godfather figures from blitzway.

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

Interesting. My next guess would be PCS.

That would be a solid guess. I don't know if I'm hoping for that but probably better them than Sideshow

If

This is a pretty big price jump for Blitzway too. Granted, it's been 2-3 years since their last releases but Scarface retailed for $165 abd Carlito for $190 and both could be had for less (I got Tony for $150 and Carlito for $160)

Back