Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope you can come across a great price for the HT GF. This, to me, is the only way to go, but i understand they arent cheap, but you wont regret the HT i can guarantee that, the EB you will.

A little tough on the EB sculpt aren't we? Although, sculpt aside, Hot toys does have the base with the name plate as well as a better suit.

*sigh* better start saving then....:impatient:

A little tough on the EB sculpt aren't we? Although, sculpt aside, Hot toys does have the base with the name plate as well as a better suit.

*sigh* better start saving then....:impatient:

Yeah, I have to agree with Guinnessfan here. The HTs Don is the only way to go IMO. But at the end of the day, its all up to you. If you dont see anything wrong with the enterbay one, then you should go for it. Collect for yourself.

I actually see more Brando in the EB sculpt, but the decision to produce a jowly character in a neckless version was a most unfortunate one on Enterbay's part. I say go for the HT and you won't regret it. Also, his cat's the right size.

Imo the brando sculpt still stands as the best ever made by HT. The upcoming Bale may give it a run, but I can't think of a better sculpt and paint.

amazing...simply amazing....the sculpt is beautiful, the chair is awesome, good packaging....sure he should have come with socks and a hand designed to hold the cigar, but its all about the phenomenal sculpt and suit. on another note i feel more these toys should come with backdrops as it really adds to the figures and setup.
IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Great pics bro! Congrats on picking up this gem!:clap

I need some help. My Tony hasn't arrived yet (will come in a week now) but while searching these forums I found that people are using bruce lee hands to compensate for the lack of a cigar holding hand. Since ebay is loaded with hong-kong based sellers who sell singular bruce lee hands, I was wanting a pair for my (virtual, so far) Tony. Does anybody know which version of Bruce Lee the cigar hands come with?

I need some help. My Tony hasn't arrived yet (will come in a week now) but while searching these forums I found that people are using bruce lee hands to compensate for the lack of a cigar holding hand. Since ebay is loaded with hong-kong based sellers who sell singular bruce lee hands, I was wanting a pair for my (virtual, so far) Tony. Does anybody know which version of Bruce Lee the cigar hands come with?

I haven't come across this on SSF, but I'd say they're using the 'V' hand that comes with the MIS Bruce figures. Personally I like the trigger-grip hand Tony comes with - it's perfect for holding a cigar IMO.

The cigar holding hand I'd like to see is this one:

tony-montana-5.jpg

I haven't come across this on SSF, but I'd say they're using the 'V' hand that comes with the MIS Bruce figures. Personally I like the trigger-grip hand Tony comes with - it's perfect for holding a cigar IMO.

The cigar holding hand I'd like to see is this one:

tony-montana-5.jpg

That would've been nice. Its a real pity that Blitzway didn't put more effort in the hands department. Does anybody else know of any Bruce Lee hands perfect for Tony?

Also, how about the Bruce lee casual sunglasses for Tony?

DX-04 has the assortment of hands that were referenced. I will mod and use the BL glasses with my Tony when he arrives. A little white line on the top rim and voilla!

Cool, thanks ebor. I don't think ill go as far as the white line (im no artist) but ill purchase the glasses seperatly when I get some confirmation that he looks good with them.

I'm still blown away everyone I look at this guy....I'm trying to hold off watching the DVD and wait for the blu ray, but I dont think that I'm going to be able to...it's been said many time already, but when you get this in hand all you can say is wow, the 1st toy from a new company and it's crazy amazing.

I'm still blown away everyone I look at this guy....I'm trying to hold off watching the DVD and wait for the blu ray, but I dont think that I'm going to be able to...it's been said many time already, but when you get this in hand all you can say is wow, the 1st toy from a new company and it's crazy amazing.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Blitzway did an incredible job. I still cant stop looking at this figure!

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:
Blitzway did an incredible job. I still cant stop looking at this figure!
:exactly:That makes 3 of us!

Back