Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my red socks today thanks to DarthMagnus, my Tony looks much better with the socks :)

Got my socks too....Tony is looking that much classier now, thanks DarthMagnus!!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words fellas. So glad to do the service for fellow freaks. Showed my wife your comments and shes all smiles. Socks are still available for those not in the know right HERE!:peace

HEy Waiman,i just noticed that you've gotten confirmation about the 2nd/Final batch but did they hint on what is coming up in the future with Blitzway?^_^

Yeh, after such a positive response to their first release this is prime time to churn out some promo material about what they have planned. Come on Blitzway, feed us!!!

More gangsters? Like... The Godfather characters?? The Departed? Or maybe something totally badass that I don't think has been done before... But would be bought by everyone... Russel Crowe... Gladiator!

When will preorders go up? And from where? From what I understand, there aren't any US dealers?!

I'm guessing BBTS should have them, and aside from the 50$ shipping(it was fast as hell though) ABC Express from the bay, and OSB ships to the US... I'm sure there are some others as well but if you are in the market for TM you CANNOT go wrong...it's awesome.

More gangsters? Like... The Godfather characters?? The Departed? Or maybe something totally badass that I don't think has been done before... But would be bought by everyone... Russel Crowe... Gladiator!

Russel Crowe is hard ass with his likeness apparently, just like Pacino and Clint and De Niro et al.

Russel Crowe is hard ass with his likeness apparently, just like Pacino and Clint and De Niro et al.

Just put the helmet on his face then :lecture

maximus-mask.jpg

I would like to see something more unexpected from them next. For example a character from Goodfellas or Shutter Island (yeah im a little bit of a Scorsese fan)

That sucks because I've always wanted a Maximus figure. He'd look awesome posed next to Leonidas

A Maximus figure would be a sure seller for whoever brought it out, but I don't like the chances of ever seeing a licensed one. One of the military figures from a couple years ago had a Russell Crowe sculpt, think it was a Soldier Story. A few folks used it to bash a Maximus. There's a Maximus custom thread going on in the customs section you might want to check out, but it's got a custom price tag to go with it :)

Just put the helmet on his face then :lecture

You'll have quite the job removing it from his arse first :lol

I noticed something which does kill the nude/custom value of this figure.

In all the pics of the nude body, it had feet. The released figure doesn't have feet, it has beets! Unless other feet/beets fit the custom possibilities are a bit limited.

Pity, I like this body

CHEERS!

Emailed BBTS on Friday about an estimate for the arrival of this Scarface, got a response back today saying they have no idea. So could be a couple weeks yet.

Back