Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good!

I'd love a detolf, but, I have absolutely nowhere to put one right now. My figures can get a bit dusty, but, in the case of my SSC Frankenstein Monster it adds a touch of authenticity!

CHEERS!

Yeah turns out eBay doesn't have the largest collection of detolf cabinets. I guess Ikea will have to do for now....

I still might build a loose Tony out of parts. So far I've done an FOF and GOD Bruce Lee that way and an HT Godfather. I have a parted ETD Bruce on the way and parts towards a second which will eventually become a BD GOD.

Sometimes it's cheaper, sometimes it's not. It wasn't with the Godfather, but has been with Bruce.

CHEERS!

GOD = Game Of Death

Sometimes it can be, it can depend a lot on the desirability of certain parts. Take Tony for example, the head is always going to cost more than the body.

Building one from parts can spread the cost if you have a small budget, but, those little bits here and there soon mount up!

In the case of more recent HT and Enterbay figures it can save you money as you're not paying shipping on a giant box and nor are you getting accessories such as dioramas and lights.

It's best to have a look around on eBay, assess what you need and try and get the best price you can for each part.

CHEERS!

I might look into that for certain figures that are hard to find brand new and altogether. Only problem is sometimes a certain part for a figure is never sold seperatly making it very difficult to complete the figure

It's interesting how people always mention the 'little friend' in connection with this figure. Blitzway depict him from earlier on in the movie. He doesn't wield the 'little friend' till the end and by then he's wearing a different suit.

Enterbay will be bringing out a 'little friend' Tony and their take on the Blitzway figure.

CHEERS!

I got Tracker Pred and Spidey just shipped form BBTS for me... I can only hope that this guy will be next... After that Ive got a long wait in store for Jake Sully and Classic Pred...

since i cant afford the whole figure too much on P.O. so i just got the headsculpt is pretty bad a-ss its HT quality and i used a TTL body , suit is from SS scarface kinda big ..

2u463qp.jpg

v6kql0.jpg

Last edited:
Well I got Tony today! I ditched big bad toy store and hit up a great guy, local dealer named none other than Tony! Thanks Tony for Tony!

Really loving this guy. Like a lot! Aside from the obvious flubs and the eyes a bit it's just top of the line awesome,!

Still waiting for Darth Magnus' socks but I got the other mods taken care of, switched out for a dark belt and made a really nice bracelet. Also replaced the pegs on all hands with shaved down hot toys pegs to prevent breakage. Got my spare Bruce lee shades out,

I have an idea I'm a bit nervous to try, I wanted to replace the clasps on his coat by gluing on flat small magnets on the insides of both sides of the jacket so you can't see the closures on the outside... Wondering if I should give it a go?

since i cant afford the whole figure too much on P.O. so i just got the headsculpt is pretty bad a-ss its HT quality and i used a TTL body , suit is from SS scarface kinda big ..

Prime ! Looks good !

Well I got Tony today! I ditched big bad toy store and hit up a great guy, local dealer named none other than Tony! Thanks Tony for Tony!

Really loving this guy. Like a lot! Aside from the obvious flubs and the eyes a bit it's just top of the line awesome,!

Still waiting for Darth Magnus' socks but I got the other mods taken care of, switched out for a dark belt and made a really nice bracelet. Also replaced the pegs on all hands with shaved down hot toys pegs to prevent breakage. Got my spare Bruce lee shades out,

I have an idea I'm a bit nervous to try, I wanted to replace the clasps on his coat by gluing on flat small magnets on the insides of both sides of the jacket so you can't see the closures on the outside... Wondering if I should give it a go?

That is great that you got your Tony ! Looking forward to seeing some photos !

2u463qp.jpg

Very nice!

I wouldn't worry about the suit, that's how they were back then, he has the David Byrne thing going on.

CHEERS!

man roger dude your so slow we already know mate lol and them poor TM EB head scuplts wont sink BW sorry

I don't care who knew what and I'm not trawling back through the thread to see. I was just making a point and you are entitled to your own opinion about the sculpts, but it may not be the general view.

CHEERS!

Still waiting for Darth Magnus' socks but I got the other mods taken care of, switched out for a dark belt and made a really nice bracelet.

Sounds good but mate, we already worked out that the white belt was movie accurate. He only wears the dark belt in a couple other scenes

Back