Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we cancel the BBTS pre order without pentalty? I'm over them, they dropped the ball and I'll give my business to someone else.

Never pre-order again ever... unless it's fora custom limited edition fig or a SDCC exclusive.

Can we cancel the BBTS pre order without pentalty? I'm over them, they dropped the ball and I'll give my business to someone else.

Never pre-order again ever... unless it's fora custom limited edition fig or a SDCC exclusive.

I cancelled my three 1/4 NECA Predators from them with no problems.
I agree about never preordering, but its the best way to get things at the lowest price for me.

I noticed something which does kill the nude/custom value of this figure.

In all the pics of the nude body, it had feet. The released figure doesn't have feet, it has beets! Unless other feet/beets fit the custom possibilities are a bit limited.

Pity, I like this body

CHEERS!

HT Godfather is the same, the ball joints are standard across TTL, HT etc. All you need are shoes:)

BBTS are awesome but they do ship late. Always. They have the friendliest return and ordering policy (including no-penalty cancellations).

I have found it hard posing him in his chair recently. It never looks right. It also took me 5 minutes to fit the gun into his right gun holding hand.

I have found it hard posing him in his chair recently. It never looks right. It also took me 5 minutes to fit the gun into his right gun holding hand.

Patience! :lol

...finding the right pose for these figures is half the fun. Just be thankful you don't collect military figures - those things can take a good hour just to get them dressed out of the box :)

HT Godfather is the same, the ball joints are standard across TTL, HT etc. All you need are shoes:)

That would be my hope, would anyone care to check?

A thought was that the Bruce Lee suit from the suit figure would work well, especially the shoes. The figures are pretty much the same height so I reckon the clothes would fit.

CHEERS!

I hear you on the pose thing, in some pics I've seen on here he looks like he's either stoned, sozzled or been shot.

I'm sure you'll find the right pose eventually

CHEERS!

@Rogerbee -The Blitzway body is exactly like the True-Type so you won't have a problem in using Hot Toys wrist and ankle pegs as well as there neck peg.You can use any type of 1/6 foot wear that is compatible with Hot Toys.I hope this helps.^_^

Show a pic and we might be able to help.

Patience! :lol

...finding the right pose for these figures is half the fun. Just be thankful you don't collect military figures - those things can take a good hour just to get them dressed out of the box :)

I hear you on the pose thing, in some pics I've seen on here he looks like he's either stoned, sozzled or been shot.

I'm sure you'll find the right pose eventually

CHEERS!

Nah its ok Ill work it out eventually. Just not used to these type of figures that are meant to be posed in strange positions... I was looking at some military figures the other month in a shop and it came with 3 different outfits! I would probably get frustrated to the point of tering the clothes up and throwing the figure out the window:gah:

Ok guys. Finnaly got my camera together and took some pics. Sorry about the background and lighting, I dont have proper display shelves, cabinet yet.

@Rogerbee -The Blitzway body is exactly like the True-Type so you won't have a problem in using Hot Toys wrist and ankle pegs as well as there neck peg.You can use any type of 1/6 foot wear that is compatible with Hot Toys.I hope this helps.^_^

It's no TT at all, the joints are different and it's smaller and shorter. HT parts might fit though, but I'd like to see pics to confirm it.

CHEERS!

Back